• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Update the ISU site

BengalSapper

Can someone please update the athletics site? I am sitting in Afghanistan trying to show Soldiers the new turf and the new Basketball court there are no pictures on the web site under facilities. We have new stuff let’s show it off.

BengalSapper said:
Can someone please update the athletics site? I am sitting in Afghanistan trying to show Soldiers the new turf and the new Basketball court there are no pictures on the web site under facilities. We have new stuff let’s show it off.

At this point it's best to just go to the football page and look for the story about the new turf. It's a decent photo.

Cheers brother and hope you get back safely! Thanks for your committment! :thumb:

When the new website was unveiled, I figured they stuck the worst pictures of facilities possible in that section as a temporary thing. It's been that way for what, almost a year now?

Seriously, you can do a Google image search and find better pictures. Painting the best possible picture of your facilities goes back to marketing and selling your program to not only the community and fans, but to potential recruits as well. Most don't know to go through the archives section to look up the most recent pictures.

isusuperfan is right in that there are some good pictures in the news and archive sections, but geez SID and web support, at least go to ISU photographic services and use their file photos if you're too lazy or busy to get your own quality ones.

newdome.jpg

idaho-state-university-photo.jpg

new-court-field.jpg

41942333.jpg

g-DavisFieldhouseField-lg.jpg

119160898.NWGUBpdb.jpg

fe42ef81b82eb6ba13ca3c9de5b76e06a73d4eae.jpg-590x1000.png

holtarena250.jpg

I have a government computer and network. Any kind of image search is blocked. I can’t Google image search. I am surprised that I can get on the Bengal den.

Latest posts

Back