• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

WALK ONS

blackfootbengal

Here is a list of kids I believe are walk ons. I may be mistaken and apoligize if they are not.

Erich Pew PK Pocatello, Highland HS
Needs to get stronger and more consistent.

C.J. Reyes PK New Hall, CA
C.J. was with the team last year, has improved immensely in his consistency, still trys to over kick on kick offs and miss hits the ball.

Jon Davidson CB Los Angelos, Calf.
Jon is competing for playing time at CB, right now seens to be #2 in depth chart. Another kid who played WR last year and looked like a duck out of water. Jon plays the CB position much better and seems to have found a nitch.

Cody Sorenson DB Spokane Washington
Cody reminds me of Tanner Davis when he came in. Needs to gain some size and strength but has the skills to compete. We most likely redshirt which is a good thing, gives him a chance to grow and learn.

Brenan Ghassemieh DB Anahiem, Cal.
Brenan is on the depth chart for safety right now. Has been with team for a couple of years playing backup CB. Injuries have been a problem since he has been here.

Ethan Monroe LB Lewiston, Idaho
Ethan has move to SAM linebacker from RB last year. Listed as #2, competition will be intense for that spot as all the back ups are walkons.

Nate Weber DB Idaho Falls, Skyline
Needs size and strength which he will have and chance to do redshirting this year. Still thinking to much this early in camp but shows some skill.

Michael Berger DB Idaho Falls, Skyline
Finally getting a chance to compete, broke his arm in an all star game last year and was never able to get on the field. Has the size to play CB only time wil tell if he has the speed and quickness. Like many, may take a move to safety to show his real abilities.

Trevor Spence LB Aberdeen, Idaho
Playing WILL LB, listed as #2 right now. Competition will be intense there as fall practice goes on.

Keelan McCaffery LB Rupert, Idaho
Playing SAM Linebacker, listed as #3 on depth chart, shows some real ability.

Mitch Beckstead LB Shows Canyond Ridge but if I remember right played for Westside
Mitch has returned from his mission, looked good prior to leaving even getting a scholly offer, will have to earn that back. Yesterday began noticeing Mitch in drills, seems to be coming up to speed. Mitch is a good football play and will be tough to hold off.

Tyler Myers TE Twin Falls, Canyon Ridge
Listed as a TE but is playing TE, good speed and hands. Maybe with Hill being so productive, Kramer is buying in to speed TE's who can catch and run.

David Forester DT Idaho City
Gained weight to move to DT, needs to learn position but making some strides that way. Next year should tell us if he can make the move.

Richie Te'o DT Pocatello, Poky High
Got allot to learn, needs time to grow and gain strength.

Sage Warner OL Declo Idaho
Sage has made immense strides since last year, will be a solid contributor on the line this year.

Luke Austin WR Boise, Idaho
Luke is a very good WR and will most likely be in the rotation. Making a statement in fall practice.

Derek Despot TE Idaho Falls, IF high
Another athletic TE who can run.

Seth Johnson WR Rapid City SD
Seth struggled a little with change from RB to WR, seems to have gained confidence and is getting better. Will need a RS year to get in weight room and grow. Looks like a solid player.

Austin Baker OL Dubois Wyo
Autin has been moved over the offensive line playing center. Could be a good move for him, Van
Vliet turned it into a scholorship.

Thanks for the great info. I believe Cody Sorenson is a scholarship athelete but could be wrong. Like to see some of these local kids do well as i know quite a few of them.

Nate Weber is actually my son. Just joined the forum. Great info here!

jawbios....i agree....i think cody is on scholly...i read somewhere he went from a "preferred walk on" at wash st to accepting a scholarship with us.....blackfoot bengal my thanks also for the updates....great stuff...

Sorry, I missed a couple my first time through.

Chase Place WR Rocky Mountain
Runs nice routes and has good hands.

Christian Gines DB Nampa, Idaho
Chirstian is list #2 as a safety, I have not seen anything to make me think that has changed.

Latest posts

Back