• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

We are getting better

Bengal Roar

I went to the game last night and this is what i came away with......

BSU has got team chemistry on offense and KNOWS where each other is on the floor. (i.e. no look passes behind the shoulder, players waiting underneath for the pass and quick bucket)
BSU has a good inside game.

I was impressed with ISU getting WAY better with passing the ball. They did it quicker and were looking like those other teams we play that pass real well and wait for the shot. Good job!

I feel like we should be there by now BUT we might be a week or 2 behind our competition. So in short get with it, there is still time.

Our inside game is a bit weak. I know Busma was out but we can get better.
We need guys to fight better for rebounds.

All in All i thought we looked way better then what we did. We can't blow a lead like we had again. When you got the lead like that put the hammer down and finish. I think our team chemistry is better but like the paper said ....some players could be a bit selfish and they all need to get on the same page.

Refs sure helped BSU out until the end but whats new?

We will get our groove on. We got too much talent not too. Gihlcrest (spelling?) is fast too!

Interesting how we see different things. I thought it a very poor showing at home. The defense minus the first 10 minutes was poor. BSU was much quicker and our guards were pick-pocketed all night. I like how Gilchrist can take the ball to the hoop and Little showed more than he has. Frankly, I expected more chemistry from a senior laden team. Conference play starts really early this year so let's hope that things get better. We need more players to step up and give more depth. I want to see more Lacey who gives us energy.

Who on this team is our money man? Who gets the ball with the game on the line? Who can be exected to get an open look from the three-point line and make it? Who can defend?

Good question. I saw Gilchrist's motor run from end to end the other night and score very quickly. I don't know? Then i remember Row doing all he could at the Utah St. game because no one else was wanting to play? Any leaders?

Tato, who will you be cheering for tonight? :D

The Bengals, of course. I was supposed to be at the game and Coach O had tickets for me. I couldn't make the trip and my son got the tickets. He grew up watching the Bengals but is an SC grad and I told him to behave himself. Knowing this kid, Obrien may never speak to me again.

Latest posts

Back