• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Weber State offers Idaho Falls Sophomore

Jared Stutzman gets 2nd offer (PAC 12 Utah offered this summer) of 2014 of Bonneville High from Weber State. Weber has won 3 out of the last 5 conference championships. Read more at http://www.utahpumpnrun.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gets back to the discussion of where is Joe and crew- local kids with D-1 potential growing right under their noses- out of state programs know and recruit them. There has not been an east Idaho player in 5 years if memory serves right on the Bengals. Think of the kids out of east Idaho- Bjornson in Blackfoot went on, Fuller in Rexburg, and there has to be a couple of others. Jardine out of Twin. Heck, Smith out of SKyline might have made it there but ended up in the Boise valley. Am I wrong to think the local program should be recruiting local kids? There are 5 or more local players right now with D-1 potetential, as I have posted before. Maybe ISU is recruiting them all-but probably not. And we wonder why fan attendance is low.

Wouldn't you think O'Brien is a lame duck as far as any future with ISU b-ball goes?
If so, wouldn't that affect his recruiting efforts - or lack thereof? Just sayin'.

Sounds like if anything good happens with ISU men's b-ball this season it will be an unintended surprise.

From everything I hear it would be a big surprise if O'Brien is around after this year, and I would think that would definitely have a huge affect on recruiting. Obviously the other coaches are going to whisper in the recruit's ear that if they go to ISU, they will play for a different coach than the one they committed to... definitely has to have a big effect on them.

Latest posts

Back