• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Weber State

wildkyle

Well you know it is Weber State gametime because I am back on here. I wish I was coming up for the game but I can't afford the bus that I could ride. So I will must likely watch on the internet

Sure is quiet on here for a ISU/WSU game, what gives? I hope its a good game and that you guys can get a good crowd to show up and support your team. The Bengals and Wildcats both need a lot more support from their respective communities than what they are currently getting.
I am looking forward to making the journey to Pocatello this weekend, and hoping for a great game between 2 good teams.
And of course GO WILDCATS!!!

AJ, you came here on to this board and said the same exact thing before ISU played Weber in FB last year as well. What gives? ISU fans will come here and post things whenever they feel like it whenever they feel the time is right without pressure from others to do so.

boisebengal said:
AJ, you came here on to this board and said the same exact thing before ISU played Weber in FB last year as well. What gives? ISU fans will come here and post things whenever they feel like it whenever they feel the time is right without pressure from others to do so.
Man I come on here with my best manners and everything and this is what I get? On second thought, screw you, Screw Pocatello, and your sucky Bengals. I hope they get their asses kicked.

ajwildcat said:
boisebengal said:
Man I come on here with my best manners and everything and this is what I get? On second thought, screw you, Screw Pocatello, and your sucky Bengals. I hope they get their asses kicked.
I hope you guys know not all weber fans feel that way. But tgat was can of rude.

I really don't care what Weber fans have to say. I hope their bus doesn't make it over Malad summit. On second thought, I hope they do make it over the summit and their brakes go out on the way down. F@*k Weber!

C'mon people. Weber fans were only trying to get some good discussion going on the subject at hand. They were not being rude or disrespectful imo. Save your energy for game day. We need it! Hope you guys have a safe trip and keep posting. I think we might have a sour grapes attitude because of our performances, so don't take it personal. Thanks for starting the thread and maybe we can get some good discussion going. Oh yea, GO BENGALS!

AJ's the only Weber fan that I know of that always has rude things to say when he comes over here to this board. Kyle, you're welcome to come over here whenever you want to. And I know plenty of other Weber fans that have a lot of class as well.

the student bus actually broke down before it even left wsu last yr, brakes went out. becuase of that they arrived to the game late.

in the weber state coaches lunch this week wsu coach said pay no attention to ISU's overall record and that that they are a better team than it shows.

personally i hope to see ISU play more winnable games than what we've seen these past 4 years. too many tough games too many road games.

2008 game
isuweber.jpg

boisebengal said:
AJ's the only Weber fan that I know of that always has rude things to say when he comes over here to this board. Kyle, you're welcome to come over here whenever you want to. And I know plenty of other Weber fans that have a lot of class as well.
Thanks I will keep coming back.

Potatoes! Potatoes! Potatoes!

Samwise: There's only one way to cook a congus.

Samwise: What we need is a few good tators.

Gollum, Smeagle, or Ross: Whats tators precious?

Samwise: Po-ta-toes... boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.

No snow and clean air, I have a feeling Harrison High fans will like it here! I wonder who would win in a cage fight Joe O'Brien or little randy rahe (sp).

1981 said:
No snow and clean air, I have a feeling Harrison High fans will like it here! I wonder who would win in a cage fight Joe O'Brien or little randy rahe (sp).
Rahe is a speedy dude... but Joe has the size. I don't know who would win.

Joe would beat him like Stew used to when Randy would talk to another man at a party. The only difference is that there wouldn’t be any “making things right” afterwards, if you know what I mean. Randy sure “fell down the stairs” a lot when he was in Logan.

Latest posts

Back