• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Weber State

:) Traitor? Only if you bring lots of chocolate chip cookies and your cheerleaders. Then it shall merit a serious thought

What I find amazing is Weber State student actually support their team. Who at ISU would pay to get on a bus and actually support a sports team. (In my failing memory) I think I can count on one hand the number of times I have heard of a fan bus.
The women's team is headed to Weber Friday night, they are in 3th place in the Big Sky is there any talk about a bus to support them? No!
1981, thats not a nice way to talk. No matter what someone says, you should show a little more class.

As far as i know there has been nothing but classey fans from ISU. I have been to isu the last 5 seasons and i have never seen any issues between the fans. i enjoy going to holt each season and i have always had good experiences with talking to your fans. wsu has been fortunate to have these busses the last 3 yrs.

I'll be at the women's game so you can STFU webcaster! I'm sick and tired of all of this be nice to Weber crap! Harrison High can go to hell!

1981 said:
I'll be at the women's game so you can STFU webcaster! I'm sick and tired of all of this be nice to Weber crap! Harrison High can go to hell!

Someone must be a little tired of losing to us 8-)

I just got back from Ogden. Here are some observations from the game: First, the women came to play tonight and Weber had no answer for our post play which set up the perimeter game. Seton had a good game plan for handling the wildcats tonight. Second, they should seriously consider playing the games in another venue. I don’t know how teams get up to play in that building. There may have been a hundred people there and to say it looked empty would be a huge understatement. Weber fans probably out numbered ISU fans by a 2-1 margin. The fans I talked to were nice and so I guess I will give them the benefit of the doubt and treat them fairly inside the dome.

1981 looked good!

Don't know what STFU means but it can't be good.......

Thought the women did great!

It's good to have fun with other fans in good humor..... in fact it can create friends.

Still don't understand the lack of support for our teams. But then thats ISU, its not a social activity to go to games.

Apathy abounds at ISU.......

Have a wonderful day to all and GO Bengals

The fan apathy is not limited to ISU in the Big Sky. With the exception of Northern Colorado I don’t think anyone is playing in a full gym right now. All you need to do is go to a basketball game in Flagstaff to know things at ISU aren’t that bad. The Big Sky has always been more of a football conference. STFU stands for Stop Talking and Fantasize about Unicorns. :D

wow, what game were you watching? How many traveling calls did the referees miss in the first half? How many over the back fouls on rebounds were not called on Weber? How was an offensive foul called on Morgan in the 2nd OT? There were missed the calls the other way but gee the refs were throwing the game for ISU, hmmm?

1981 said:
I just got back from Ogden. Here are some observations from the game: First, the women came to play tonight and Weber had no answer for our post play which set up the perimeter game. Seton had a good game plan for handling the wildcats tonight. Second, they should seriously consider playing the games in another venue. I don’t know how teams get up to play in that building. There may have been a hundred people there and to say it looked empty would be a huge understatement. Weber fans probably out numbered ISU fans by a 2-1 margin. The fans I talked to were nice and so I guess I will give them the benefit of the doubt and treat them fairly inside the dome.

Womens basketball is not big at Weber state, especially when they suck, its the mens games at WSU that draw the crowds especially instate rivalries, over 9,000 vs USU.

It's time for the community of Pocatello to rally behind the women's team. It's been a long year for sports at ISU (women's soccer excluded) and a league championship would be nice for the women.

spudbowl said:
wow, what game were you watching? How many traveling calls did the referees miss in the first half? How many over the back fouls on rebounds were not called on Weber? How was an offensive foul called on Morgan in the 2nd OT? There were missed the calls the other way but gee the refs were throwing the game for ISU, hmmm?

What more can anyone expect from Big Sky refs? They were bad on both sides of the ball today, but I agree with Wildkyle, to me it seemed all ISU had to do was drive the ball inside and they would call a foul on Weber, ISU killed themselves on thier extremely poor freethrow shooting.

Ammorow threw an elbow into the face of Sessions, i saw it on Big Sky tv.

Like i said there isnt any more to be expected of Big Sky refs. It was a good game and good luck on the rest of your season.

it was a hard fought game and the refs sucked as bad for both sides as usual big sky basketball goes. i still expect to see isu at the conference tourney in march.

to the credit of both teams, it was a very physical game with poor officiating, and both teams just played hard without any extra-curricular fights, temper flaring, etc.

spudbowl said:
to the credit of both teams, it was a very physical game with poor officiating, and both teams just played hard without any extra-curricular fights, temper flaring, etc.

Much to my chagrin :) I was hoping a fight would break out bahahahahaha :D

And you're right. Pocatello needs to rally behind the women's teams. Volleyball is improving every year, soccer remains a contender for the Big Sky Tournament and championship and women's basketball kicks ass and takes names.

Latest posts

Back