• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Weber today

EWU98

True test for the guys! Excited to watch...this is a big one no question...hoping they get a good crowd despite the early start...no NFL...no Royal Rumble (5pm start) to compete against them for eyes.

GO EAGS!

EWU98 said:
True test for the guys! Excited to watch...this is a big one no question...hoping they get a good crowd despite the early start...no NFL...no Royal Rumble (5pm start) to compete against them for eyes.

GO EAGS!

I'm kinda torn between being embarrassed and impressed that you noted the start time of the Royal Rumble. It's my favorite WWE event of the year. it sets the direction for the remaining calendar year. I don't know why, but I've kept my interest in sports entertainment in the closet for fear of judgment.

LDopaPDX said:
EWU98 said:

GO EAGS!

I'm kinda torn between being embarrassed and impressed that you noted the start time of the Royal Rumble. It's my favorite WWE event of the year. it sets the direction for the remaining calendar year. I don't know why, but I've kept my interest in sports entertainment in the closet for fear of judgment.
Its the only "sporting" - event I bet on all year...friends been running a pool for about 15 years.
I have zero time to watch but I keep up with all the news and dirt. Watch this and Mania.

What a game and the crowd was into the game. Students were boisterous in nature. Fun game and still think we can clean things up and be a better team for it.
Live two hrs away and rushed home (lucky didn't get a ticket) to catch second half of Royal Rumble. RIP Jay Briscoe.

0_SDC_MDG_-CHP_48767JPG.jpg

Obzerver said:
What a game and the crowd was into the game. Students were boisterous in nature. Fun game and still think we can clean things up and be a better team for it.
Live two hrs away and rushed home (lucky didn't get a ticket) to catch second half of Royal Rumble. RIP Jay Briscoe.

0_SDC_MDG_-CHP_48767JPG.jpg
Totally agree!
Sadly the women's rumble was probably the worst one they have had ever. They had outperformed the men in until this year. I watched late saturday night the replay. Was shocked by how stacked the men's roster was. Put on a good show despite the finish of Cody winning. I was hoping for a all Bloodline final 4.

The big difference between the men's and women's Rumble is that the men have so many more established stars. It's hard to drag out 30 women that look like they have a chance for a push. And in this case, giving the win to Rhea Ripley seemed like the right thing to do. She's young, looks the part, and is a helluva performer.

As for the men, all of their top talent eliminates each other to set up feuds they can ride into Wrestlemania. if I'm Braun Stroman, how long are you gonna wait to get the belt? Cody Rhodes winning just seems like a way for WWE to put a name guy on the marquee that they'll ultimately just feed to Roman Reigns like they were doing to Hulk Hogan so many years ago. it feels like WWE has to justify that huge contract, so they won't make a change at the top.

Plus, whatever happened to buff guys wrestling? Some of the people in WWE looks like cupcakes. Wrestlers should look like a scary dude you don't want to see in a dark alley. Nowadays, you've got half the roster that look like shit. I'm supposed to be scared of Dominic Mysterio?

Latest posts

Back