• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Weber Will Host The Big Sky Tourney

weberwildcat1

WSU will host the tourney in March. This is good news for ISU, close to Poca so lots of fans will make it down.

Can ISU beat out PSU for second?

ISU/WSU Big Sky title game would be awesome!

You know...I needed a good laugh today...and you just came through. The only playoff games Weber will be hosting this year will be in football, if at all. I appreciate you trolling through the Bengal Den to see if you can get some bites...but the Weebs had better prepare for a beat down when they play ISU in hoops...both times!

GO BENGALS!

VOTB

votb said:
You know...I needed a good laugh today...and you just came through. The only playoff games Weber will be hosting this year will be in football, if at all. I appreciate you trolling through the Bengal Den to see if you can get some bites...but the Weebs had better prepare for a beat down when they play ISU in hoops...both times!

GO BENGALS!

VOTB

It might be hard for WSU to lose to ISU twice when finishing 18-0 in conference!

:) Weber, how ya doing? Are you coming up for the game in Holt this season?

And Weber will be 16-2...ISU will not lose a game :)

isusuperfan said:
:) Weber, how ya doing? Are you coming up for the game in Holt this season?

And Weber will be 16-2...ISU will not lose a game :)

Ha ha LOOL!! Long time no see ISUSuperfan!

I really am hoping for WSU and ISU to be the top 2 teams, screw PSU!! I'm going to the Big Sky Tourney and I don't wanna go to PSU!

Maybe Weber and ISU will go 15-1 in conf.

I'll be at the football game on Nov 8th, I assume you'll see me and Bengalhater if you remember what we look like, we'll yell at ya when we get there, ur hard to miss!

You're all nuts...

Coaches' Poll:
1. Portland State
2. Montana
3. Idaho State
4. Northern Arizona
5. Weber State
6. Northern Colorado
7. Eastern Washington
8. Montana State
9. Sacramento State

Media Poll:
1. Portland State0
2. Montana
3. Idaho State
4. Weber State
5. Northern Arizona
6. Northern Colorado
7. Montana State6
8. Eastern Washington
9. Sacramento State

Da Griz...

I seem to remember the media and coaches also picking UM to win the football title outright...and it's not impossible...but the Weebs now own the tiebreakers with both you and NAU...so I wouldn't put TOO much importance on those silly polls, they're really not much more than popularity polls. I oughta know...I get to vote in one.

VOTB

I was thinking I might take a trip to Idaho in the near future, you know, to get some lottery tickets, watch a gay senator get humiliated, dig up some potatoes, and watch ISU get thoroughly and completely destroyed by Weber State.

If you think Larry Craig's shame was bad after his little bathroom sting operation, just wait until the Wildcats roll into town. Hide the women and children. It might get ugly.

Jimmy, thanks for the heads up on the on the uncontrollable sexual exploitation of women and children by Weber State fans. Must be bad to top the shame of Larry Craig. I'll make sure my wife and kids stay home.

votb said:
I wouldn't put TOO much importance on those silly polls, I get to vote in one.
Advice is always more appealing when accompanied by logical argument.

wildfan said:
Love the prediction, but I fear it's a bit premature.
Yeah, that was my point about "Weber WILL Host..." . Everyone's opinion is tenuous at this point.

Da Griz said:
votb said:
I wouldn't put TOO much importance on those silly polls, I get to vote in one.
Advice is always more appealing when accompanied by logical argument.

wildfan said:
Love the prediction, but I fear it's a bit premature.
Yeah, that was my point about "Weber WILL Host..." . Everyone's opinion is tenuous at this point.

Thats the thing...only WSU fans know thus far that our team is far superior to the rest of the 'Sky. You will just all have to wait and find out...just remember you heard about the following long before conf started: davis, mccoy, lillard, bullinger, morris...

Okay Wildcat...you're on. What are you willing to put on the line that the Weebs are going to go 18-0 in The Sky this year? Let's find out how much of your swagger is just cheap talk....

votb said:
Okay Wildcat...you're on. What are you willing to put on the line that the Weebs are going to go 18-0 in The Sky this year? Let's find out how much of your swagger is just cheap talk....

18-0 is good but Im thinking more like 28 overall wins...all starts with if we beat UCLA next week.

Hey,

I started this thread in October out of bordem for fun, wasn't being serious...

I'd love to see an ISU/WSU rematch, though it sucks to try and beat a team 3 times.

Latest posts

Back