Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts, upgrade to remove ads and more?
Create your free account and increase the benefits of your BigSkyFans.com experience today!
I can see all of those games being close and at least half of them being toss ups. Should be an interesting week. CPSO will do better against ISU than a lot of people might think and UNCo is also better than people think. There are not many sure things in the BSC this year. Although, UM looks strong at this point. They will be tested at NAU.
Well I got them all last week except for MSU of course. See if we can get lucky again.
Portland State
Montana - but don't feel good about it. Was surprised how easily NAU handled bengals. Up by 17 most of the game.
ISU
EWU I guess - don't think either team is very good.
Weber