• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Week 8 - Sac State vs Weber State

BF has had to switch everything up going from Bennett to Conklin (completely different qb styles) right after the start of season. There is a lot of learning on fly right now

Chat GPT's outlook for the remainder of the season...

Sacramento State has a challenging schedule ahead to close the 2024 season. After facing Weber State, their upcoming games include tough matchups within the Big Sky Conference. Their ability to finish strong will depend on maintaining consistency on both sides of the ball. Given their current form, expect competitive games with narrow margins.

Here are some predictions for their remaining games:

• vs. Weber State: Sac State 27, Weber State 24
  • at Idaho State: Sac State 34, Idaho State 31
  • vs. Portland State: Sac State 31, Portland State 21
  • at Montana State: Montana State 34, Sac State 20
  • at Cal Poly: Sac State 28, Cal Poly 17
  • vs. UC Davis (Causeway Classic): Sac State 28, UC Davis 27
The outcome will likely hinge on health and momentum building through these final games.

My analysis of this prediction....

Final record, 7-5 (5-3 BSC) with Top 10 win over UC Davis, 7 D1 wins, possibly gets us into the playoff as an at-large (60% chance). Anything less than a 5-1 finish and we are not playing in the postseason for the first time since 2018.
I hope ChatGPT or whichever you chose is correct.
But I’d still demote BF to QB coach and get a Strong OC on staff!

Should have been ready for that Day 1 with KB’s injury/transfer history.
BF would have also been ready if the offseason he had planned to use his QB talent optimally w 2 QB dynamic system that he chose to shut down for a traditional 1 QB program that lets opposing teams have less to study for in game prep.
He literally had every resource to have a great season w the talent on offense! Man (BF)he can’t get out of his own way!

Helluva game and we still have the 2nd half!

Hello to Sac St, I’m a former Weber St D lineman (recruited by Mike Zimmer, our D Coordinator at the time.)

I use to live in Elk Grove and have a personal connection to the most famous professional athlete to come out of Sacramento. Won’t say who, but WOW if you only knew!

But that’s for another time. I have been following your Quixote-esk journey to the Pac12. I’m for it. I’d love it… but you guys are lost in the dream are NOT seeing reality.

So I’ll back up a bit. I know the Big Sky Conference, I know marketing, I KNOW TV and more importantly, I know the Sacramento TV market in the context of the SF market and beyond. *Did I mention I owned and produced one of the most successful TV news inserts in the history of television?*

If there’s a blueprint that makes sense, I haven’t seen it and I’ve LOOKED. Again, at least one that makes sense.

You people need me. Or, at the very least, hear me out. I have a blueprint. Based on my experience and knowledge and backed by success, plus connections that count.

I left California 5 years ago to hang out in the mountains, ski, walk my dawg and just really, get the hell out. I’ve done that and I am intrigued by this and yes, it’s Quixote-esk quest but I’ve never done anything else. In fact, it’s all I know.

I don’t need this but I like it. Pass this on.

Helluva game and we still have the 2nd half!

Hello to Sac St, I’m a former Weber St D lineman (recruited by Mike Zimmer, our D Coordinator at the time.)

I use to live in Elk Grove and have a personal connection to the most famous professional athlete to come out of Sacramento. Won’t say who, but WOW if you only knew!

But that’s for another time. I have been following your Quixote-esk journey to the Pac12. I’m for it. I’d love it… but you guys are lost in the dream are NOT seeing reality.

So I’ll back up a bit. I know the Big Sky Conference, I know marketing, I KNOW TV and more importantly, I know the Sacramento TV market in the context of the SF market and beyond. *Did I mention I owned and produced one of the most successful TV news inserts in the history of television?*

If there’s a blueprint that makes sense, I haven’t seen it and I’ve LOOKED. Again, at least one that makes sense.

You people need me. Or, at the very least, hear me out. I have a blueprint. Based on my experience and knowledge and backed by success, plus connections that count.

I left California 5 years ago to hang out in the mountains, ski, walk my dawg and just really, get the hell out. I’ve done that and I am intrigued by this and yes, it’s Quixote-esk quest but I’ve never done anything else. In fact, it’s all I know.

I don’t need this but I like it. Pass this on.
Man, get off here. Former dline for Sac St and was 1-1 vs Weber but you’ll losing tonight. Stick to your own board.

Latest posts

Back