• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Weird Midyear Additions/Subtractions

stingthemgood

What the hell is going on???????

Subtractions

2 Patrick Dean was removed from the roster for the NAU game. Don’t know why we didn’t catch it. Went from a backup corner the week prior to off the team. Guy who played a lot for us. Weird ending to his Hornet football career. ( EDIT. Dean is back on the Track and Field roster. So it appears he has decided to prep for the indoor season in January in lieu of playing FB the rest of the year. He redshirted both track seasons last year)

46 Caleb Chennault was in the game notes released (10/8) but is no longer on the online roster (10/9). DL who was a JC transfer who didn’t play.

Additions

Two new guys added to the roster 10/9 (they didn’t make the game notes this week)

1 Santino Chavez - QB listed as a junior. Played at Santa Rosa JC. Becomes third #1 on the roster. Interesting news to some.

2 Jaylin Surrell - CB listed as a senior. Played at Delta in Stockton two years ago. Mother is listed as Tanishia Arbet on bio. So, some familial relation to our TV color commentator? I can’t confirm, but spitballing. Took Dean’s jersey number.
(EDIT looks like he signed with West Texas A&M for the ‘23 season and did not end up going there. Posted a pic of him practicing on X five days ago saying “blessed to be here”. He would have needed to be enrolled to practice. So. I don’t know if we just have 5-10 guys going to school and on a waiting list for the roster?)

Last edited:
That new QB looks like he has zero pedigree. If he’s taking #1, that could mean that Kaiden is on his way out. Thanks Bobby Fresques. Wished we got to see Kaiden under TT’s system. He’s literally the perfect guy for it.

Movement like this is not good, and so many injuries. These next 2 weeks are must win to save the season. Need to see some mental fortitude.

Movement like this is not good, and so many injuries. These next 2 weeks are must win to save the season. Need to see some mental fortitude.
There's always movement on rosters due to various reasons (injury, off the field issues, etc), unfortunately one of these moves involves the QB position. The success of this season largely rode on KB's damaged shoulders with high likelihood of Conklin getting thrown into the mix for development. With KB out, Conklin is now thrown into a more prominent role. If KB is done here, then this season is now a developmental one with a lot of questions looming for the coaching staff.

Has it been determined why KB is out? Is it for sure the shoulder? I may have missed it.

When I was at the Fresno State game and he had the extracurricular rough stuff on the tackle following the Hornets fumbling, a couple of Fresno fans asked me what his issue was. I had no answer. But it looks like there was a ton of frustration with him even then.

My own speculation was he wanted no part of splitting time with Conklin.

About week ago I saw comment from Cherokee saying if you’re not happy quit!

That was meant for somebody?? Maybe they did quit?

I know Carson Camp left because of how he was handled in the offense and QB squad.

Guessing that was Bobby too?

Winning fixes things. Dude better get Offense rolling…

About week ago I saw comment from Cherokee saying if you’re not happy quit!

That was meant for somebody?? Maybe they did quit?

I know Carson Camp left because of how he was handled in the offense and QB squad.

Guessing that was Bobby too?

Winning fixes things. Dude better get Offense rolling…
If you can't figure it out from that message and the clues in this thread... you're a fucking moron.

It's not Camp...

If you can't figure it out from that message and the clues in this thread... you're a fucking moron.

It's not Camp...

Terets flaring up today.…. I was reaffirming by mentioning that comment and by Cherokee.

His comment as a coach online was not smooth

That should have been a private with his squad etc.

Sharing dirty laundry is a bad look for recruiting!!
That would hurt us long term.

Hopefully HC will clean this stuff up.

Guess they forgot the love that got us an undefeated season.

Latest posts

Back