• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Where is everyone???

homegrown

I was hoping for some great words of wisdom from you guys about todays game. Whare is everyone? We still have 2 games left!! C'mon, all the talk has been about improving this and improving that, when the easiest cheapest AND the most important thing Is TOTALLY in our control. US, THE FANS! I didnt notice the fancy stadiums or what color the seats were at these away games, I noticed the fans, the student body and the community of these teams. It was awesome!!! "THE WAVE", the cheerleaders, the signs and banners and the crowd involvement was something i found myself wishing for. Win or lose, this is our team,They have worked hard on the field and in the classroom, injured and broken. So suck it up people, give these players and coaches the support they deserve. Do the wave from your couch today and cheer as if you were there! They will feel it. Fingers crossed

Hopefully we were able to heal some our wounded over the last two weeks. Just getting four or five back would help allot as far as depth goes.

spudbowl said:
fake punt in your own end zone and the intended receiver does not even look back? Huh?

Kramer was thinking... we did such a fine job shutting Sac down in the red zone the first time, we'll give em' another shot. :roll:

:D
biobengal said:
spudbowl said:
fake punt in your own end zone and the intended receiver does not even look back? Huh?

Kramer was thinking... we did such a fine job shutting Sac down in the red zone the first time, we'll give em' another shot. :roll:

Sac State announcers now making fun of the dome and the team (Yost does not sense the pressure behind him on blitzes, the dome is a shed, fake punts throwing into double coverage, etc). Not good, why can't we listen to Brad Bugger on Big Sky TV? (who would at least be polite).

Who's the special teams coach? Gotta love the productivity out of the punt team. :clap:

Still...down only one score...thus far.

spudbowl said:
Sac State announcers now making fun of the dome and the team (Yost does not sense the pressure behind him on blitzes, the dome is a shed, fake punts throwing into double coverage, etc). Not good, why can't we listen to Brad Bugger on Big Sky TV? (who would at least be polite).

Agreed, total bush league announcers. Come on, they know the broadcast is on BS TV.

Loving this game, should be on Comedy Channel, the announcers are having fun with both teams, have to admit it does look like a spud shed,

Webcaster said:
Loving this game, should be on Comedy Channel, the announcers are having fun with both teams, have to admit it does look like a spud shed,

You want to hear something funny? Sac has never done anything of note in football or basketball. EVER.

it is perhaps, the oddest game that I have seen in years. How did Sac State beat a PAC 12 team (Oregon State)?

Latest posts

Back