• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Where was Golden? Will Luke Austen play next week?

Sniper said:
Justin Arias is currrently leading the FBS/FCS in total offense with 453 ypg, and leads the FCS in passing with 434 ypg (Jared Goff of Cal has 435 ypg).
Good start for him. More people need to come out and watch.

Sadly, he actually doesn't. He's up there, but the reality is he doesn't lead the group.

Frank

Correct, the NCAA and all those places show that because whoever did the stats for the first two home games goofed up whenever Arias had a completion but there was a penalty, Arias got credited for the yardage and the completion, and then ISU would get like a 29-yard holding penalty, which is impossible.

Technically he leads the NCAA because ISU and the Big Sky never corrected the mistake, and because they played two NAIA schools, those schools didn't check the stats either.

Make sense?

Frank

FormerISUSID said:
Correct, the NCAA and all those places show that because whoever did the stats for the first two home games goofed up whenever Arias had a completion but there was a penalty, Arias got credited for the yardage and the completion, and then ISU would get like a 29-yard holding penalty, which is impossible.

Technically he leads the NCAA because ISU and the Big Sky never corrected the mistake, and because they played two NAIA schools, those schools didn't check the stats either.

Make sense?

Frank

You miss ISU, huh? Kind of interesting that you would still be on this board seeings that you are at a different University.

fanofthebengals87 said:
You miss ISU, huh? Kind of interesting that you would still be on this board seeings that you are at a different University.

I have a degree from Idaho State University, therefore, I have a vested interest in the university, as any alum would. I also have many friends over there still, and I want the school, and the athletic department to succeed. I oversaw the hiring of Julie Wright and was responsible for women's soccer program, and so I obviously follow them closely. Also, this is the last round of students that were there when I was there...so for me, it's good to see guys like Jake Pele still working hard and putting in the effort to try and get wins.

I love seeing all the new wrinkles Steve Schaack has done in taking over...certainly he has amped up the video stuff, and he is a better feature writer than I am, which is great to see those things to the program.

But the stats thing does irk me, and yes, there will always be things about ISU and Poky I miss, but make no mistake...I'm extremely happy with being a Lobo and being with UNM. This place is great.

Frank

FormerISUSID said:
fanofthebengals87 said:

I have a degree from Idaho State University, therefore, I have a vested interest in the university, as any alum would. I also have many friends over there still, and I want the school, and the athletic department to succeed. I oversaw the hiring of Julie Wright and was responsible for women's soccer program, and so I obviously follow them closely. Also, this is the last round of students that were there when I was there...so for me, it's good to see guys like Jake Pele still working hard and putting in the effort to try and get wins.

I love seeing all the new wrinkles Steve Schaack has done in taking over...certainly he has amped up the video stuff, and he is a better feature writer than I am, which is great to see those things to the program.

But the stats thing does irk me, and yes, there will always be things about ISU and Poky I miss, but make no mistake...I'm extremely happy with being a Lobo and being with UNM. This place is great.

Frank

Frank you are always appreciated and welcome as you are Bengal and have bled black and orange more than most

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back