• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

WSU Coug Here

GrnXnham

Coug fan here.

I don't know much about ISU. What do you guys think your football team's strengths are? Weaknesses?

I'd say the strengths of the Cougs are QB and WR. The RB's and DL are a question mark and need to prove themselves. We've been bad the last three years but most Coug fans would say that we should be improved this year. Yeah, no surprise there. Everyone thinks THEIR team is "improved this year." That's why we're fans.

Good luck to you guys in the game in a couple of weeks--can't wait until the start of college football!

Let me share some knowledge about our team. First of all, we have been really bad for a few years now. We've gotten progressively worse from 2005 to now, but we've been a poor program for most of the last 30 years.

From what I've observed, I think our strengths this year are our return game and our LB's. We also have a good TE and a good punter.
Weaknesses are everywhere else, especially OL, DL, and probably DB's. Depth will also be a weakness at most positions. All of our QB's are new to the program this year, so I expect early struggles.
Overall, we should be improved from last year when we went 0-10 against D1 schools. WSU should beat us by 20+ easily.

Don't kick away from Tavoy Moore, let him return a few... nevermind that he took 4 kicks to the house last year. :thumb:

Wow! Four kicks taken to the house?? It's strange that other teams didn't start to kick away from him after the 1st two TD's! Does he return both the punts and the kick-offs?

Had to laugh when you said you had a "good punter." We've had the same "issue." When your offense sucks, your punter gets lots of practice and gets really good. Our last punter who graduated after last season will probably end up on an NFL team. He only punted the ball about 17 times per game as a Cougar over the last few years.

What does everyone think of your new coach? Do you think he'll lead you back to a winning season? He left WSU to take your coaching job.

Latest posts

Back