• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

WTF Tingey?

Good God, enough with the "you're either with us or against us" BS. Nobody is driving a wedge between anybody or creating drama. Re-read the article. Nobody was paraphrased - it was a direct quote attributed to Tingey. No, none of us were at the interview to hear exactly what was said, but it's of my opinion he said it. Do I want him fired for it? Nope. Do I want him doing more of these type of interviews? Nope! Turn down these requests and have your SID do them. He doesn't interview well, period.

Every person who visits this board is a diehard Bengal fan. Sitting on our hands and not questioning anything is what was the norm, and it helped create ISU's downward spiral since the 80's. How many people in Idaho Falls and Pocatello read that article and thought, "Same ol' Bungals?" Changing the perception of the athletic programs happens OFF the field as well. Start acting like an NCAA Division 1 program.

That said, I think Nebraska has a great tradtion and gameday experience. Here's hoping we compete hard, enjoy the opportunity, and come home healthy!

Go Bengals!

sasquatch said:
Every person who visits this board is a diehard Bengal fan. Sitting on our hands and not questioning anything is what was the norm, and it helped create ISU's downward spiral since the 80's. How many people in Idaho Falls and Pocatello read that article and thought, "Same ol' Bungals?" Changing the perception of the athletic programs happens OFF the field as well. Start acting like an NCAA Division 1 program.

Go Bengals!
Bingo!Bingo! Well said Squatch. You hit the nail right on the head. If anything to me it shows how passionate the fans are and how quick we are to defend our University and players. The Bengal Pride is coming out. That is not a bad thing.

Not taking any sides at all on this but at this point, giving them the benefit of the doubt, I wonder if Tingey or Kramer even gave that quote as stated. I've seen writers put quotes into articles that haven't even been made by the person to whom they are attributed - personal experience.
Twist around some words, give your own interpretation, create controversy..... mission accomplished!
Could be plain old crap journalism. Just sayin'. :twocents:

Latest posts

Back