Womens BB

Really like curling? Disappointed that fencing is not nationally televised? Want to talk about your favorite pro team? Discuss all other sports here
beardevil39
Bear Down!

Womens BB

Post by beardevil39 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:20 am

Congrats to Lady Bears last night with beating Eastern Washington in the last 2 seconds. GREAT and EXCITING WIN !! Bring home the Championship Bears ! :notworthy:

Brian

Re: Womens BB

Post by Brian » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:32 am

beardevil39 wrote:Congrats to Lady Bears last night with beating Eastern Washington in the last 2 seconds. GREAT and EXCITING WIN !! Bring home the Championship Bears ! :notworthy:
I have been meaning to start a womens BB thread (but have been to busy/lazy). They are having another outstanding season. :notworthy:
Following the Bears from the shores of the Chesapeake Bay.

beardevil39
Bear Down!

Post by beardevil39 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:36 am

Brian wrote:
beardevil39 wrote:Congrats to Lady Bears last night with beating Eastern Washington in the last 2 seconds. GREAT and EXCITING WIN !! Bring home the Championship Bears ! :notworthy:
I have been meaning to start a womens BB thread (but have been to busy/lazy). They are having another outstanding season. :notworthy:

:lol: Why you lazy.......... just kidding ! That was the first WBB game this year for me and it was an exciting finish. The Footbaqll team ran out on the court with Congrats. It was like a playoff atmosphere. Go Bears!

McCandyman
Big Bear

Post by McCandyman » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:59 am

beardevil39 wrote:
Brian wrote:

:lol: Why you lazy.......... just kidding ! That was the first WBB game this year for me and it was an exciting finish. The Footbaqll team ran out on the court with Congrats. It was like a playoff atmosphere. Go Bears!
Great to see other sport teams supporting each other. Go Bears!