Ready for some PSU football?

Discussions about Portland State Viking Football go in here.
forestgreen
Favorite School: Portland State University

College football season over? For Portland State Vikings, it’s just getting started

https://www.oregonlive.com/vikings/2021 ... ce=twitter
BSCfan
Favorite School: Washington

Pounder

I might bet one roll of hoarded TP that the Sky ends up canceling the spring season.
bigskyconf
Favorite School: portland state

Pounder wrote: January 15th, 2021, 4:43 pm I might bet one roll of hoarded TP that the Sky ends up canceling the spring season.
The intent here is not to have others cancel out. We still are looking forward to playing a couple games in April. If the rest do want to cancel, but do like we did here, that would be great. It is what I was thinking after Sac State cancelled in basketball If we could have opted not to play the conference schedule (or what I should say, if the conference could not guarantee we would play the full schedule) and instead, set up our own, fluid schedule based on who has a open date every week, that might have been better than this not-playing anyone for weeks at a time. Not being held to a set conference schedule gives the teams a level of flexibility. If you have a flare-up, sit the week out. If you can play, then play someone at your discretion.
Pounder

Forgot to mention that I saw a tweet regarding an interview with Bruce Barnum where he said he hopes Portland State will be involved in a scrimmage with Oregon or Oregon State in April.
bigskyconf
Favorite School: portland state

Northern Colorado to play a modified spring schedule as well.

https://uncbears.com/news/2021/1/21/unc ... paign.aspx

Cal Poly
Eastern Washington
Idaho
Idaho State
Montana
Montana State
North Dakota
Northern Arizona
Northern Colorado
Portland State
Sacramento State