• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

New paint on court

I'm not disagreeing with you BearsRadio, a nicer facility would be a recruiting draw, but we need to put a better product on the field as a recruiting draw. I'm of the ilk that thinks if a kid doesn't want to attend UNC because we don't have a nice weight room, then he is probably not a kid that we wanted in the first place. Personally, I'll take a kid who will use a broom stick between two concrete blocks to work out because that tells me that he is going to do whatever it takes to be successful. 7778, I think that we are all on the same page. It's just that making the jump from being good to being crappy has been a hard pill to swallow. And while we all understand the concept of patience, we also grasp the idea of success. While I like Coach Downing personally, he has not been successful in his chosen field. This is not a matter of patience, it is a matter of fact. I'm more than willing to let Coach Downing have another season to turn things around, if he isn't successful at that endeavor, then he, and his boss ( the man who promised a new direction...and wasn't lying) need to be let go.
uncfootball rules...nice job being Switzerland. I can't wait to see you sporting a pair of lederhosen.

uncfootballrules...wrong. A good mudslinging, namecalling, cat fight is what keeps it interesting. You Swiss, lederhosen wearing, la la boy...I fart in your general direction.....( let the posting begin)

Ursa Major said:
uncfootballrules...wrong. A good mudslinging, namecalling, cat fight is what keeps it interesting. You Swiss, lederhosen wearing, la la boy...I fart in your general direction.....( let the posting begin)

Says the drunken 9th year Senior.

Hey some real fans in the big sky besides those two schools to the north. I am glad to see some emotion from another smaller school, that is fighting for everything that they can get. It is hard in a state that has other "larger' and "better" universities to get great fans. I am glad that you all are in the big sky, and that we have a common goal, great sports, great fun. :D

WSU Wildcat Fan said:
Hey some real fans in the big sky besides those two schools to the north. I am glad to see some emotion from another smaller school, that is fighting for everything that they can get. It is hard in a state that has other "larger' and "better" universities to get great fans. I am glad that you all are in the big sky, and that we have a common goal, great sports, great fun. :D

Welcome. I took a visit to your web site (I have been to the school before) and am very impressed with the basketball arena. Fantastic looking facility.

DEC_001.jpg

Latest posts

Back