• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Roos Field Renovation

ron, saw that game as well and have watched several replays on pluto(and other BSC games). So funny cause that was the very first thing I noticed was how RED that field was...lol...and what a great game that was to boot! I'm assuming the 9/5 Florida game is still going to happen but unsure what restrictions will be in place for when practice starts and how seating will work. I'm ready.

8x5K7CA5dKWMZw57PefKXGdMVw8tYeVgr_WLHihVHjS61OvWxxQBKVFY8apPmiScHbCEOVv2InMobRWUTNpicJd-D6si7S108Q

Winner has been announced for the replacement Red turf design.

https://www.ewu.edu/give/funds/stadium/turfvote/

opB.png

I would’ve preferred option “D” with the red flames added to the end zones.

opD.png

By the way. you still have the hardest, most slippery, worst turf in the Big Sky, regardless of color. It's an abomination.

WalkOn79 said:
By the way. you still have the hardest, most slippery, worst turf in the Big Sky, regardless of color. It's an abomination.

You mean red...red like this? (please don't answer 79)

93eb9a8dd12c3d27ab90bc214f2832b1.jpg

I was curious as to what our current $$ amount raised for this project was. As of December 2022 (what the project website has listed), its at $5,555,008. Of which $5 million was donated from a farmer. So barely a half million dollars has been raised so far. A stadium renovation is never getting done.

I concur with both comments. It's challenging to overlook the remarkable upgrades WSU achieved during their challenging times, especially when Gonzaga is actively strategizing for a new $24 million facility. It's unclear which is more absurd, our stadium's condition or the apparent lack of action to address the issue also check football celebrities fortune Olivier de Stefano Fortune.

Latest posts

Back