• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

all still is not lost

Eric hollowell said:
bill_idaflls,

this is only year two for me so I have a long way to go. but I've always said if you be in be all the way in!!!

Eric - that is definitely true for the coaches and the scholarship players on a D1 team as it is a job or money they do no want to lose. On the other side of the fence you have the student body, alumni, and fans. How many of them are all the way in this season? It is all about having winning teams or the interest drops off and may not come back.

up for the challenge said:
How is your punting and field goal kicking game ? We do not like to punt as our head coach considers it as a turnover.

Top punter in the FCS. He has a heck of a leg. Hit a 74 yard punt last week that completely changed the field position.

Here is a link to our game preview. Its always a good read.

http://siouxfb.areavoices.com/2015/10/09/week-6-preview-idaho-state-bengals/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Siouxfan512 said:
up for the challenge said:
How is your punting and field goal kicking game ? We do not like to punt as our head coach considers it as a turnover.

Top punter in the FCS. He has a heck of a leg. Hit a 74 yard punt last week that completely changed the field position.

Here is a link to our game preview. Its always a good read.

http://siouxfb.areavoices.com/2015/10/09/week-6-preview-idaho-state-bengals/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Is your punter and field goal kicker on full scholarship? I see your field goal kicker kicked four field goals to help your team defeat Portland State. Your punter you say leads thr FCS in punting. WOW - you have some specials teams weapons to add to your good offense and good defense

Congratulations to the Bengals for having the determination to win the game when losing of a score of 31 - 15. That is a sign of a good team when coming from behind especially against a ranked team while on the road.

Latest posts

Back