• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Any Chance ISU Upsets The Washington Huskies?

JasonBourne

How do you guys compare to Eastern and some of the other FCS schools that pulled off upsets recently? Any chance you take down Udub?

We're huge underdogs here, absolutely no chance. I just hope that we give Washington a better game than we did against Nebraska last year. That one was really a rout.

JasonBourne said:
Any chance you take down Udub?

1pigflygif.gif

Maybe a snowballs chance in hell. Did you see the Huskies last week? The best thing you can hope for is no injuries to key players. Sorry, I'm writing this under the effects of a very strong pain pill this morning at 2:12 AM. How much money will ISU make on this game, anyone know?

JasonBourne said:
How do you guys compare to Eastern and some of the other FCS schools that pulled off upsets recently? Any chance you take down Udub?

Maybe when Ty Willingham (sigh) was coaching the Dawgs...even then it would've been a route over ISU. VERY disappointed UW scheduled this game.

Play the game by lake, grab the $$$, and hope ISU gets out of Seattle with no or minimal injuries.

ISU faithful won't get a good feel of the 2013 team until game 4 v. UC-Davis.

john_clayton said:
ISU faithful won't get a good feel of the 2013 team until game 4 v. UC-Davis.

I certainly hope you're right on that one. We definitely don't want to get a "good feel" of the team in the first two games - if you catch my drift. :shock:

There are 5 Big Sky teams in the top 25 - I'm pulling for one of them - how about Eastern Washington again - they looked good and they have a great quarterback! Go Eagles.

I seriously doubt North Dakota will win the FCS this year. Last year North Dakota finished 8th in the Big Sky with a 3-5 league mark. On the other hand, North Dakota State has now won the FCS Championship for the last two years in a row. I suspect that's who you were referring to.

As for beating the Huskies...let's beat the Mountaineers first...then, on to Seattle...

Kenny Bristow said:
Washington is a tall order, but at some point the program will have to get the big win that turns the corner.

I wouldn't give up hope so fast. Washington struggled to beat Eastern last year.

Besides, you know they are looking ahead to conference play..sounds like the recipe for an upset.

TigerBeat69 said:
Kenny Bristow said:
Washington is a tall order, but at some point the program will have to get the big win that turns the corner.

I wouldn't give up hope so fast. Washington struggled to beat Eastern last year.

Besides, you know they are looking ahead to conference play..sounds like the recipe for an upset.

They killed Portland State last year and struggled to beat Eastern two years ago. We are no Eastern though.

BengalsPotato74 said:
TigerBeat69 said:
Kenny Bristow said:

They killed Portland State last year and struggled to beat Eastern two years ago. We are no Eastern though.

Sorry, I'm not a big Pac-12 expert.

My point was, Eastern was coming off their championship - they weren't the same team the year they almost beat Washington. And my UW friend just texted me, he said UW struggled to run the ball against Portland St last year, even with the same RB who beat Illinois! It's not impossible.

Latest posts

Back