• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Any comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

They can hate all they want but that doesn't change the fact that Utah will always be an international punchline.

YellowFin said:
Sniper? Is that what you call yourself to make you feel better about your erectile dysfunction? :hump: :grizo2:

Nice comeback. Almost as good as "you are." :clap:

JJB said:
As dumb as a bunch of players pouring Gatorade on an assistant coach after a win against a team comprised mostly of players he recruited?

That's class.

WOW! True story?

If ture, this has to be one of the most unusual Bengal moments I can remember.... so, to recap what JBB said: HC hired to replace a coach that won a BSC title just a few short years before, proceeds to win three games in his last 3 years, loses to his former employer CWU, gets fired, gets hired by the rival down the road, wins game against rival that plays with mostly former recruited players, gets celebratory shower as an assitant coach for beating former players... as an encore, Z returns to Pocatello and burns down Holt Arena.

http://www.kpvi.com/content/sports/story/Bengals-Fall-Again-in-Ogden/yK7xpzO7nk6he9egum45lA.cspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Highlights from Ogden, towards the end you can see how excited they were to win the game for Zamberlin.

Listened to the coaches show...was confused by some of Kramer comments. Did he say some players have quit and did he mean Josh Hill has lost his starting spot?

tigerblood said:
Listened to the coaches show...was confused by some of Kramer comments. Did he say some players have quit and did he mean Josh Hill has lost his starting spot?
I was confused also. I did hear that there would be some changes on the punt team. ???? :?

Tigerblood you are grasping for anything to TRY and put down the program. I can name quite a few players at a certain position that your family member plays that are doing quite well. YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A HATER! :thumbdown:

Like I said before...you look like a fool. Since I don't have a family member on the team, I will guess you are referring to the QB spot since Yost has had the most impact on the team.

Let's see...Didn't you also say Letsgobengals was from Mackay...LOL...Fool, you look like a fool! Why can't you answer legit questions posters ask? Maybe you really don't know anything about FOOTBALL.

YOU HAVE A MACKAY IP ADDRESS! I know enough about football to know your family member, friend, neighbor etc... is buried on the depth chart and rather than wanting what is best for the TEAM you try and create DRAMA.
How about Graves and Boyles at WR? Yost? Anyone who has any intelligence knows that it takes time for players to develop. I really wish you would realize your HURTING your family member, friend, neighbor etc... :thumbdown:

Graves and Boyle have not produced...Rumble has. And that was my question...Why? They are not freshmen and Kramer even said the receiving corp needed to step up...The JC transfers only have one year left to help the team...who else is playing that Kramer brought in? I am not sure how this question is causing drama...just trying to stir up conversation. And let u know or should I say, Krosch Hater, Coach Kramer said said on one of the Chili's Coaches Shows, that Krosch is unavailable because he is suffering from Chrons disease...so give it up FOOL.

Let's be honest here. Two or three JC transfers do not make up a team. Most of Kramers recruits are freshman and there will be another class coming in next fall. It takes a few years to fully implement a new offensive and defensive scheme. Two wins were a realistic expectation for this year. Next year three to four. By the time Kramers first recruiting class are sophomore one would expect a winning season.

MACKAY IP and you cant deny!

You stated that a certain player was a bright spot. Here are that players statistics for 2010

Games Played 7- Catches 24 299 yards

Graves
Games played 7- Catches 34, 268 yards

Boyles
Games played 7- Catches 24 304 yards

My question to you tigerblood is how can a players statistics in 2010 be a "BRIGHT SPOT", but when both players who are NEW to the BIg Sky produce better numbers you claim they haven't produced?

Im not a Krosch hater. I wish the kid the best, but I want the best players on the field. Graves is a R-JR and Boyles was not a JC transfer(played at Washington) and is only a sophmore.

Irwin I really don't take it personally. I will not let a program that has been run to the brink of destruction be put down for reasons such as certain players aren't playing. Our community needs ISU Football to be successful, and tearing down the program at every opportunity isn't helping it move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back