• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Any comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let u know...you are not only a HATER but an OBSESSED HATER! And I will say the same thing as letsgobengals, Mackay, Not Hardly. Every time I post on this board you and a couple of others bring up Krosch when my post has absolutely NOTHING to do with him. I am a Bengal Fan and I also want the best players on the field (and that includes Tavoy Moore). Yes, I did feel Krosch was getting shafted at the starting of the season because I did feel he was a "Bright Spot" on the TEAM. When I heard Kramer say he was suffering from Crohns Disease I understood what was going on. And by the way, Boyles graduated from Washington in 3 years and is doing graduate classes (and that is something to be commended for). You really should go speak with someone regarding your feelings...HATER. Now does anyone have anything to say about FOOTBALL? I am not tearing down the program...I am just starting conversation.

tigerblood said:
Yes, I did feel Krosch was getting shafted at the starting of the season because I did feel he was a "Bright Spot" on the TEAM.

How can he be a BRIGHT SPOT, but players who are putting up better number aren't a bright spot?

letuknow said:
Like I said not a hater, but not letting you or anyone else bring the program down. IP addresses DONT LIE!

Maybe there's some error with IP addresses because you claimed that I was from Mackay! I read the ALL of the Big Sky boards because I've watched many of the players since PopWarner and know of more that have offers from Big Sky schools. I was intrigued by the Bengals after reading Kramer's story, and I'm honestly pulling for him. I'd to like to see him, his coaching staff, and all the student athletes who came to ISU even though the school has been in trouble. I thought by being a part of this board, the excitement and support from the Pocatello fans, the news stations, etc., that it would be exciting! The ISU Bengals story is by far the best in the conference! So much drama!

I hope the Bengals get a couple of more wins this season, and I look forward to what they do in the seasons to come.

i was being sarcastic with your IP address letsgobengals. Thanks for your support letsgo. How is the support for the other schools around the conference?

No errors on the IP addresses and I only bring up the IP addresses because this is getting old. LGB, you are not posting from the same IP address as the three that post from "tigerblood's" IP address.

The fact of the matter is this, Blood--you are posting from the same IP address that two other den members have posted from. One, ironically identified themselves by name in this forum.

If you are going to register under three different handles to prove a point on a player, I am going to call you on it. You only need one name to illustrate your point and it does not matter if you are posting in Moore, Idaho or Mackay--the usernames are tied to both.

Now knock it the hell off or the IP will be banned as well as all three usernames. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back