• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Athletic Facilities

I don’t get the delay of holding back a grand reveal of plans for new facilities? Wouldn’t you want that out there ASAP for consideration and to build public support for the program and a jump to FBS. I’ve been hearing about this since November.

I don’t get the delay of holding back a grand reveal of plans for new facilities? Wouldn’t you want that out there ASAP for consideration and to build public support for the program and a jump to FBS. I’ve been hearing about this since November.

There are probably different sets of plans contingent on what conference they're playing in in 2026.

Historically, the Sac Admins never show their neck to the public. It shows they aren’t accountable for anything that is said or shown. Vaporware 101.

Nice thought. Keep telling yourself that.

Hmmm. Further explanation is, the admin probably has different financial funding options if they stay in the Big Sky vs going FBS. They don't want to promise something that can only occur if they get into Pac12 or MWC and then have to take it back. I don't think I'm being unreasonable with that assumption.

Did I miss where the board acknowledged that basketball games this year are still in the Nest? Ran into a 9-month old YouTube whine about the supposed change and people sought an update as they pointed out that the schedule cites the old gym.

Perfectly possible I missed something one way or another.

Last edited:

Note in the article that the new fees will also build new Track & Field facilities. Think this means no track in the new stadium. Hallelujah!
Wow, more info! Dr. Wood coming through?!

Folks are missing that "at least" part about capacity.

Finally a Sac State president with a vision for the school in all aspects. And a big enough sac to get it done.
Guessing it'll end up something like Albertson's Stadium in Boise, where they've been adding on to it as needed over the years?

Latest posts

Back