• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Athletic Facilities

Going to call out the racism when I see it.

Low "quality" people are people who automatically assume someone's value, intelligence and contributions to the community based on skin color.
Put the robes and hoods away and talk about sports. If you think that comment was harsh, so was is your comment about diluting universities reputations based on your accusations of universities trying to gift spots to undeserving "minorities."

If all you care about is Sac State getting into a G5 program, then talk about that.
Thank you for saying this

Can confirm. Folks in Boise are alerted to a 6am P / 7am M announcement Thursday.

I’m generally skeptical about schools upgrading facilities to go to the Mountain West, especially now that they’ll get a pay cut. It certainly didn’t make sense to try to upgrade Hornet Stadium for FCS. But there’s a couple issues: (1) Pac-2 will already spend $68 million (or maybe split 50-50 with the schools) to free 4 schools from the Mountain West, so since they’re talking 8 schools overall, the other 2 schools probably WON’T be MWC. (2) Because they’re talking 8 schools (for the near term, I imagine), only a really crazy AAC school need apply when the money may not reach $10M per school per year and travel ain’t cheap. For all we know, two crazy AAC schools might exist, but don’t be too surprised if Sac actually leapfrogs into this arrangement. Eh, at least the chance isn’t zero.

Just to clarify, this starts in 2026, they’ll have 6 as of Thursday morning and will take their time on the next two.

Is 2 years enough time for Sac State to get it all in order for that big of a leap? The TV market money in sure is enticing for the Pac-x, but is too heavy of a lift for our school.

Is 2 years enough time for Sac State to get it all in order for that big of a leap? The TV market money in sure is enticing for the Pac-x, but is too heavy of a lift for our school.
If we assume that no AQ to a football playoff for the Pac will exist, Sac State would at least have to commit to facilities improvements. The media money sounds like it will help.

But Ross Dillinger is saying an autobid is involved. I have my doubts… frankly serious doubts. But if that’s true, fuhgeddaboudit.

Going to call out the racism when I see it.

Low "quality" people are people who automatically assume someone's value, intelligence and contributions to the community based on skin color.
Put the robes and hoods away and talk about sports. If you think that comment was harsh, so was is your comment about diluting universities reputations based on your accusations of universities trying to gift spots to undeserving "minorities."

If all you care about is Sac State getting into a G5 program, then talk about that.
Any university that would lower standards of admissions is creating a weaker caliber of alumni.

This also applies to medical schools and students trying to become attorneys. If they give anybody regardless of color / gender / or whatever alphabet a LOWER hurdle (test) to pass. They have diluted the prestige of that profession.

Would you go to a surgeon that failed the test to become a doctor? I wouldn’t. They weren’t able to pass at the traditional standard. However this does apply to business schools, engineers, lawyers, doctors etc,

The ability of a persons intellect is not racism. Test question(s) on a piece of paper do not have emotions, or bias.

I’m not a racist and I am a minority myself. I would never expect a free pass token. I wouldn’t have earned it or deserved to be in that circle of professionals and I would be embarrassed knowing the truth that I did not pass it fair and square.

If I had the free token pass I would have attended USC / Stanford. My scores weren’t strong enough. I goofed around in high school truthfully.

In college I got serious about my life and cranked out 3.0 business degree. I wasn't an art major.

I don’t need to continue. This is a waste of my time but your pointing of fingers as you pretend to be such a person of distinction and righteous perfection you should analyze yourself and find your own truth in the kind of person that you are!

Any university that would lower standards of admissions is creating a weaker caliber of alumni.

This also applies to medical schools and students trying to become attorneys. If they give anybody regardless of color / gender / or whatever alphabet a LOWER hurdle (test) to pass. They have diluted the prestige of that profession.

Would you go to a surgeon that failed the test to become a doctor? I wouldn’t. They weren’t able to pass at the traditional standard. However this does apply to business schools, engineers, lawyers, doctors etc,

The ability of a persons intellect is not racism. Test question(s) on a piece of paper do not have emotions, or bias.

I’m not a racist and I am a minority myself. I would never expect a free pass token. I wouldn’t have earned it or deserved to be in that circle of professionals and I would be embarrassed knowing the truth that I did not pass it fair and square.

If I had the free token pass I would have attended USC / Stanford. My scores weren’t strong enough. I goofed around in high school truthfully.

In college I got serious about my life and cranked out 3.0 business degree. I wasn't an art major.

I don’t need to continue. This is a waste of my time but your pointing of fingers as you pretend to be such a person of distinction and righteous perfection you should analyze yourself and find your own truth in the kind of person that you are!
Talk of "minorities" and "tokens" speaks to a belief of superiority and righteousness in itself. I leave it at that.

You attributed the decline in standards as a way to let "minorities" in. Can't back track now. There is no proof that colleges are lowering standards for "minorities."

I had a recent conversation with an athletic director at my daughter's university and they said there was a decline in applicants and enrollment across the board for schools in their area. They were trying to find new programs and ways to keep enrollment growing.

Had nothing to do with some secret agenda to give away undeserved benefits. It's capitalism.

Talk of "minorities" and "tokens" speaks to a belief of superiority and righteousness in itself. I leave it at that.

You attributed the decline in standards as a way to let "minorities" in. Can't back track now. There is no proof that colleges are lowering standards for "minorities."

I had a recent conversation with an athletic director at my daughter's university and they said there was a decline in applicants and enrollment across the board for schools in their area. They were trying to find new programs and ways to keep enrollment growing.

Had nothing to do with some secret agenda to give away undeserved benefits. It's capitalism
State of Washington lowered the passing score required to become a lawyer. LSAT.

I’m a minority and I’m not trying to take back anything.

Few Medical Schools lowered the passing grade required to become a doctor.

Do some research, we live in a strange time right now.

*Meritocracy is key for true success in this world*

State of Washington lowered the passing score required to become a lawyer. LSAT.

I’m a minority and I’m not trying to take back anything.

Few Medical Schools lowered the passing grade required to become a doctor.

Do some research, we live in a strange time right now.

*Meritocracy is key for true success in this world*
You should really do your own research. Learn some American history and sociology to go along with your business degree. Start with Bacon's Rebellion and it's repercussions on race.

Then reflect on why one would only be harming themselves by looking down on people and questioning the next man's worth and value.

Should probably be looking up and wondering if the people on top got a free pass and if we are doing their dirty work for them.

You should really do your own research. Learn some American history and sociology to go along with your business degree. Start with Bacon's Rebellion and it's repercussions on race.

Then reflect on why one would only be harming themselves by looking down on people and questioning the next man's worth and value.

Should probably be looking up and wondering if the people on top got a free pass and if we are doing their dirty work for them.
STFU clown. Worry about the here and now. You walk around crying about history for 70-100 yrs ago. Enjoy your life!
If you’re so passionate go serve underprivileged someplace. You’re boring and full of excuses for your sensitivity.

Latest posts

Back