• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Cal Poly game

billcody - I get it. you're butt hurt from your Montana state years....get over it

if anybody was gonna get banned around here it woulda likely been me - i pretty much pissed of everyone at one point or another - still not banned. so stop being a pussy

You decide why we are losing games under Kramer. 8 wins 25 loses under Kramer in the Big Sky thus far. I never heard so many excuses for losing games. Kramer has had 5 years to turn this program around. What is the problem? He has everything needed in football facilities and education at ISU to impress good players being recruited to ISU. How much time does Kramer need to start winning. First year coaches at Portland State and North Dakota have turned their program around over night.

First off North Dakota is in its 2nd year under its head coach. Yes Portland State has turned some things around but they are both only a 1/4 through the season just as we are. Do they have better records than us at this point yes but let's see how they look at the end of year and then judge their seasons. Some teams have seasons like this and are over rated. Anyone remember the season Guiterez came in and we were picked high and what happened we had a bad year. Unfortunately we are in the midst of bad year coming off a good year. One of the hardest things for a losing program to do is learn how to consistently win year and year out something this program has not done for a very long time.

At first I was embarrassed when BSU beat us 52-0, but when they go on to rout Virginia 56-14 and Hawaii 55-0, I really don't feel so bad. I never have been much of a Bronco fan, but you've got to give Brian Harsin credit where credit is due. He did some great things as Petersen's offensive coordinator as their offense was always difficult to stop. And at this point I'm not sure if BSU will lose another game the rest of the season. Look for BSU to destroy hapless Wyoming by at least 60 or so in a few weeks.

psk584 said:
One of the hardest things for a losing program to do is learn how to consistently win year and year out something this program has not done for a very long time.

another excuse for not having a winning program at ISU under Kramer.

Latest posts

Back