• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

channel 6 test pattern

Sounds like the Bengal punt snapper is on crutches. Evan Smith is struggling with snaps--I hope Kirkegaard isn't out for the season.

Clint and Ken are doing well! Keep on feeding them the ball!!! I hope Kirkegaard isn't out.

Why did we pass on 3rd and 3? We gotta run more!!!

Nice! We called the Statue of Liberty and pissed everyone off! They were all booing! Nice!!!

Good run by Ken, 1/2 yard short...

Go for it!!!

And we didn't get it. But let's get a safety. I'm loving the Statue right now, Zamberlin you are awesome!

Channel 6 is having a very rough time right now, we missed quite a lot of Bengal plays...commercials aren't having any problems, though (naturally).

ISU's live stats will be for home games only, unless I can point them to the other teams' live stats, but BSU's wasn't working. Huk drilled those two kickoffs...my goodness. Also, I thought the whole hurry-up and trying to score with under a minute to go was a little weak. I was with the BSU media and said to them that BSU should take a knee, and they were like no way ... I'm a little depressed NO ONE IN THE MEDIA, BOISE OR OTHERWISE, mentioned it ... I thought that was really strange.

ISUSID

Latest posts

Back