• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Chat live - Portland State Game

Football weather today - 60 degrees, cloudy, scattered showers throughout the day, and a little wind. Football field is one of the best in the Big Sky. A beautiful day for football in Portland Oregon.

Game Time: 2:30 pm pacific time, 3:30 pm mountain time

Current Vegas Odds: Portland State favored by 14 points

Listen to the game with VOTB Jerry Miller and color analyst Mark Liptak: https://portal.stretchinternet.com/idast/#live

I also checked the weather in Portland area for the rest of the afternoon. It looks pretty darn good. Rain sould not be a problem.An hour and a half before game time. I.m getting more excited by the hour. Go Bengals!!!

I always enjoy listening to the VOTB Jerry Miller and color analyst Mark Liptak. Those guys do a great job and both of them make you feel like you are at the game. I think I will have some pre game nachos in my plastic ISU football helmet before game time. Good Luck Bengals..

game preview with links to watch, listen and view live stats: http://idahostatejournal.com/members/isu-football-motivated-vikings-host-bengals-in-redemption-game-for/article_897d6a10-35e0-56a2-9e34-af535a470003.html

mguernsey_isj said:
game preview with links to watch, listen and view live stats: http://idahostatejournal.com/members/isu-football-motivated-vikings-host-bengals-in-redemption-game-for/article_897d6a10-35e0-56a2-9e34-af535a470003.html

Enjoyed reading the pre game article. Good Stuff!

great pregame. I'm a big bruce B fan. It was interesting hearing the connections between PSU staff and ISU.

Lets go offense!!!!!!!! Gotta score every possession!!!! no more punts. Im not saying that sarcastically, I mean the offense needs to keep up our only chance is to win a shootout it appears. It is what it is. Lets go boys move the ball and move the chains and get 7 points on this drive

demian said:
Lets go offense!!!!!!!! Gotta score every possession!!!! no more punts. Im not saying that sarcastically, I mean the offense needs to keep up our only chance is to win a shootout it appears. It is what it is. Lets go boys move the ball and move the chains and get 7 points on this drive

We go 3 and out!!!! so much for my theory and game plan/strategy lol haha

bhumble said:
bill_idaflls said:
PSU doesn't need to pass

for sure. It sounds like we are getting dominated a the LOS on both sides of the ball.

There ball carriers are quite simply just BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER than our defense. We just simply cant tackle them, they are too big and run with too much power and explosion. Im not trying to be critical of anybody, it just is what it is sometimes

Latest posts

Back