• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Chat live - Portland State Game

531 rushing yards for Portland State. That was the difference in the game. Our defense had a long day. Kramer is not happy with long bus ride back home. I do not blame him especially after making a million dollars in the two money games. Probably have pizza to go and a sofa. Hope bus driver hits all the rest stops so players can stretch their legs a little bit. 750 miles back to Poky. Too long to be on a.bus after a game.

Their corners and D ends shut us down. The D stats coming into this came was no indication of the weapons they have. Our guys have to play mad. Get mad, be bullies on the field and play with hyper aggression. Every play needs to be your last mentality.

game recap with quotes from coach Kramer: http://idahostatejournal.com/members/isu-football-run-over-portland-state-rushes-for-school-record/article_15c4be72-3e21-545e-8bf6-8a6e9331c7dd.html

up for the challenge said:
Wow.. Sacramento State beats Montana Stare 41-38

Sac State is a dark horse for BigSky. They have the ability to win at any given chance with their QB. Ketteringham is a beast and far underrated.

Coach Kramer is absolutely right. Portland St players were just a lot tougher than ISU's. A LOT. I thought we were supposed to have some tough linebackers. Where were they yesterday? The only tough guy I saw out there on the field was Manu, #10. He played a great game. All of the other defensive backs looked like they were afraid to tackle. It was just one arm tackle after another, as PS ripped off one long gain after another.

I'm not going to rant with one sad statement after another. I'll just end this with one thought that sums it up: The bengals got mauled.

Tacoma5 said:
Their corners and D ends shut us down. The D stats coming into this came was no indication of the weapons they have. Our guys have to play mad. Get mad, be bullies on the field and play with hyper aggression. Every play needs to be your last mentality.

I agree with your analysis. I hope the coaches begin to create drills that will make the players tougher. Forget about injuries. If we are not practicing hard, and challenging the players to get mad and get tough, then ISU will continue to be embarrassed. If I'm the coach, the first thing I want are tough guys on defense.

Latest posts

Back