• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Chat Live - UND vs ISU

Big game for ISU today as they take on the Fighting Hawks of UND. Can the Bengals pull off the upset of the week and maybe the upset of the year in the Big Sky?

I wonder what both teams had to eat for their pre game meal?

Chat Live here.

That drive by ISU felt like the beginning of the end.

Incomplete pass
Incomplete pass
Penalty
Incomplete pass
Punta for 34 yards

Fake field goal attemp for UND from the ISU 26 yard line down. First down and goal to goal. TD on a running play. 21 - 14 UND. 8 minute drive to open up the 3rd Qtr

A pretty good game. I love our Bengals fighting to the end. Game could have been tied at 28 all if Guelar had hit that one receiver who was wide open by ten yards and if it had been completed he would have had an easy touchdown. I loved our defense. They played great imo, and although we gave up a couple passing TD's our pass defense was MUCH better. I thought for the most part we stopped their running game which is pretty good. I thought the fake field goal where NDU got the first down by an inch was a huge play. Dang. A good game. Way to go Bengals. I don't like all the passing in the second half. We looked horrible in the 3rd quarter...2 first downs and ten yards. The D was on the field the whole 3rd Quarter. We will win next week.

Go Bengals.

We always seem to be short on 3rd down passes. I do not know if it is because Gueller is being pressured so releases the ball early. The receivers need to get to the first down marker before he releases the ball. Too many 3 and out.

performance on third down passing is important to win games in the big sky conference whoever is responsible for third down passing for Idaho state football will have to do a better job for Idaho state to succed on third down passing in the big sky conference for Idaho state university football to win games

Latest posts

Back