• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Dixie State

SLCBengal

Some odds 'n' ends which I've read about this week's opponent, Dixie State...

John Renshaw writes of the new up-tempo offense:

TheSpectrum.com: Many threats in Red Storm offensive scheme

Dixie State is hoping to correct its long-lasting Achilles heel -- defense -- on the field...

TheSpectrum: DSU D Turning Tide

Dixie State is predicted to finish last in the GNAC pre-season poll. Incidentally, Humboldt State is predicted to win the conference with expected starting QB Kyle Morris (formerly of ISU)...

DixieAthletics: DSU Football listed sixth in GNAC Preseason Poll

I don't feel comfortable in these (gimmee) (scrub) games anymore. We have seen the past weekend what can happen. We must always be on our "A" game whoever we are playing. Dixie St. will be amped up to come to the dome and play us. We just need to amped up a few more notches. From hearing from a few players, I hear that the team is ready and has a different attitude. These young pups need to shine. Go Bengals!

Latest posts

Back