• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

EWU Will Install Red Turf

SLCBengal

Former Eastern Washington University football standout Michael Roos of the Tennessee Titans has pledged $500,000 toward the university's "Red Turf" project at EWU's Woodward Field in Cheney, Wash., Eastern President Rodolfo Arévalo announced...

Eastern Athletic Director Bill Chaves, who is working with associate athletic director for development Marc Hughes on the project, said EWU needs to secure additional funding through private contributions before actual replacement can be started. It is hoped that the project can be funded and completed in time for the 2010 season.

Michael Roos Helping To Make Red Artificial Turf a Reality at EWU

EWUArtificialTurfDiagram.jpg

Couldn't that money be put to so much better use in Cheney ? I know you guys in Pocatello could desperately use a new turf but if you guys will promise not to put in an Orange turf, then us here at Weber promise to never install a purple turf. Do we have a deal? :D

Since the novelty of home-team colored turf is gone, I would suggest the best way for EWU to get a media bump from this would be to install some other team's colored turf -- orange would be good. -:)

I say we go a step further and install a tiger stripe field so it would really piss of the visiting teams. ISU needs a new field the current one sucks.

That red would be downright offensive. Even worse than the "smurf" turf at BSU. How could a recruit seriously sign on with a team that plays on red turf?
I bleed orange, but I will never watch a team play on it.

Great idea, I like it. I think EWU will get a bump from this.... it works wonders for BSU. I mean, where would BSU be without the blue turf?

Latest posts

Back