• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Fair Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

UW2013BCS

We have a group of Husky fans who like to troll opposing teams boards prior to each game. They usually do it on the Scout sites, but I am sure they will find this one.

Just be on the look out for a "5 Reasons" post, classy fans, etc.

Then they take it back to this site and have a great laugh:

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/categories/hardcore-husky-board" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like they found you. As you can see, they will use 5 reason, travel plans, classy fans, Ribs & Rickshaw, etc. to get this place all fired up.

Here is the current link:

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/2735/idaho-state-message-boards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shout out to BroncoBlue4U for helping us find these trolls.

UW2013BCS said:
Looks like they found you. As you can see, they will use 5 reason, travel plans, classy fans, Ribs & Rickshaw, etc. to get this place all fired up.

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/2735/idaho-state-message-boards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Whoa, I just checked out that link...how sad. An entire message board full of angry trolls. I know we are gonna lose, but I feel sorry for these guys.

TigerBeat69 said:
UW2013BCS said:

Whoa, I just checked out that link...how sad. An entire message board full of angry trolls. I know we are gonna lose, but I feel sorry for these guys.

They look like a bunch of Duck/Coug trolls trying to make REAL Husky fans look bad. Probably live in their moms basement as well.

We'll probably lose but at least we are classy fans. Win or lose we'll booze!

BengalsPotato74 said:
TigerBeat69 said:
UW2013BCS said:

They look like a bunch of Duck/Coug trolls trying to make REAL Husky fans look bad. Probably live in their moms basement as well.

Haha, seriously!

They had a thread making fun of Nebraska losing! What are they, a UCLA fan site???

I wouldn't worry, I think they are probably just a very vocal minority...my friend goes to UW and all his buddies are super cool.

TigerBeat69 said:
BengalsPotato74 said:
TigerBeat69 said:
UW2013BCS said:

Haha, seriously!

They had a thread making fun of Nebraska losing! What are they, a UCLA fan site???

I wouldn't worry, I think they are probably just a very vocal minority...my friend goes to UW and all his buddies are super cool.

They sound like a cult who obviously has an agenda.

I hate trolls! :thumbdown:

I know it's a long shot, but if we can pressure Keaton Price, I think he will force mistakes.

With some push and pressure up the middle (need to fill all holes), Sancky shouldn't be an issue.

Here's to a great match!

BengalsPotato74 said:
UW2013BCS said:
BengalsPotato & BengalBelieber are part of the gang.

How dare you! I'm a graduate of this fine school. I BLEED Orange and Black!

My dad used to take me to games on crisp fall afternoons as a kid.

Straight out of the Hardcore Husky trolling playbook.

Classic.

BengalBelieber said:
I hate trolls! :thumbdown:

It's obvious that there are some trolls here whose intent is to disrupt and eff up this forum before it can get started. Please have the mods ban those guys pronto.

I've been the mod of my own hobby board for years. If you don't ban those guys quickly and often, this board will get out of hand.

Best part is the dude who is upset the fun has been spoiled.

And the fact they always laugh at other fans who "take it too serious" makes it even better.

UW2013BCS said:
BengalsPotato74 said:
UW2013BCS said:

Classic.

What is the Hardcore Husky trolling playbook? Can you please explain it to me?

How do you know so much about that site? You must go there often yet must have nobody like you for you to be so bitter about their site.

BengalsPotato74 said:
UW2013BCS said:
BengalsPotato74 said:
UW2013BCS said:

Classic.

How do you know so much about that site? You must go there often yet must have nobody like you for you to be so bitter about their site.

Doesn't look like you are getting too many fish on your hook.

Maybe I will held over the Arizona board to prep them.

Has the 5 reasons finally died?

UW2013BCS said:
BengalsPotato74 said:
UW2013BCS said:
BengalsPotato74 said:
UW2013BCS said:

Classic.

why is it so impossible to get trolls banned here?

BengalsPotato74 said:
UW2013BCS said:
BengalsPotato74 said:
UW2013BCS said:
BengalsPotato74 said:
UW2013BCS said:

Classic.

why is it so impossible to get trolls banned here?

Not in the middle of the store.

You know how many messages I got in my inbox.

UW2013BCS said:

And the fact they always laugh at other fans who "take it too serious" makes it even better.

I've respected the UW program since the days of Steven Sixkiller. Always cheered for them when not playing a Big Sky team.

Until today. Quit trolling.

BengalBelieber said:
UW2013BCS said:

I've respected the UW program since the days of Steven Sixkiller. Always cheered for them when not playing a Big Sky team.

What about Steve Emptermann or Jack Lockner?

C'mon, get some new material.

BengalBelieber said:
UW2013BCS said:

Agree it's only been one day and these trolls are already ruining this fine bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back