• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Fan events in Washington?

nativespuds

Heading to Washington this weekend to watch the game and just wondering if anyone knows of any events that are planned for Bengal fans before or after the game?

I'll be going to the Husky game. Just curious where all the alumni is going to be hanging out? What hotel is everyone staying at? What restaurants should I check out? Is there any bars close by the stadium so I can have a bite to eat and a drink before kick off?

I've heard some good and some bad stories about Husky fans. Just curious what I'm getting myself into.

A buddy of mine is a UW student. He says they have a big parking lot with tons of tailgates right by the stadium. If you don't want to go there, they have The Fan Zone right outside the stadium - they sell beer, food, etc. Sounds liek the Upper campus has a few spots as well. I'm sure those stories exist for every school...every fan base has its share of idiots.

BengalsPotato74 said:
I'll be going to the Husky game. Just curious where all the alumni is going to be hanging out? What hotel is everyone staying at? What restaurants should I check out? Is there any bars close by the stadium so I can have a bite to eat and a drink before kick off?

I've heard some good and some bad stories about Husky fans. Just curious what I'm getting myself into.

Try the Ribs & Rickshaw at the Ram. The Hardcore Husky crowd gets there early to do Lemon Vodka shots.

UW2013BCS said:
BengalsPotato74 said:

Try the Ribs & Rickshaw at the Ram. The Hardcore Husky crowd gets there early to do Lemon Vodka shots.

Huh?

BengalsPotato74 said:
UW2013BCS said:
BengalsPotato74 said:

Huh?

See ya on the Arizona board!!!

UW2013BCS said:
BengalsPotato74 said:
UW2013BCS said:
BengalsPotato74 said:

Huh?

See ya on the Arizona board!!!

Why would I go to the Arizona board? We don't play Arizona. HTH

Hi there Bengal fans, hope you don't mind a Husky on your board. As to where to go, The Ram is walking distance to the stadium as someone pointed out - it will be stuffed with Huskies.

One option if you want a unique option is to go to Ivars Salmon House who have a phenomenal brunch buffet and a boat that takes fans to the game and back after the game. You can park at the restaurant for free. They have a bar where you can watch games and graze before the game. The cost of the buffet and boat is $65 - might sound like a lot but its a really good value for what you get. http://ivars.com/events You have to call and make a reservation.

Right next to the stadium is The Zone. You can take kids, get beers and wine, food. Its a really good venue for all fans.

Hope that gives Idaho State fans some choices! It may rain so take that in consideration and hope anyone attending have a great time.

P.S. Don't worry about tailgating, you will be treated well by Husky fans. The large parking lot that has been referenced is now only open to fans with permits so you wouldn't be able to go there. There are some smaller lots, two of which are directly across the street from that lot for general parking. We had a lot of Boise State fans tailgating so don't hesitate if you like to do that.

UW2013BCS said:

FYI, The Ram is a chain restaurant, they also have one in Boise. If anyone has been to the Boise location you will note it's loaded with ISU memorabilia... the 81 championship, the tourney victory over UCLA, etc.

I would go to the Experience Music museum adjacent to the Needle.... more for your buck.

I was suckered.... internet Dawgs shi!!ing all over the internet.

tumblr_m5j38xBDWp1rynh0bo1_500.gif

Thanks guys! I can't wait until I get to Seattle. I'll be flying in on Thursday! I'm going to have so much fun there!

Is it true that the stadium is by a lake?

UW2013BCS said:
BengalsPotato74 said:

The cross country team at Univ. Prep was mowed over by one of those rickshaws. Some South Queen Anne parent/serial liar/drug user sued, and *poof*, no more ribs n' rickshaw.

The Chinooks's party boat is the better event.

Latest posts

Back