• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

FIVE MINUTES TIL GAME TIME

Not a bad crowd....the end sections are totally empty, but the middles are filled up pretty well....my guess is about 12,000 to 13,000 or so....

ISUSID

darn, this is not good. We don't seem like we want to throw the ball down field (probably because of pass protection issues) and we are breaking down on execution. Even against a crappy IA team like Idaho, ISU would have to play almost perfect football and it's not happening. Let's hope we can turn it around before it gets out of control.

I'm soo sick of people coming to Russ Hill's aid. He has played TERRIBLE, has a NOODLE arm, and has not made good decisions. I've got an amazing idea, when we have 3rd down, let's throw the ball short of 1st down yardage... Does our secondary even practice?

Let's don't give up it's 14-7 and the defense has held except for the first play, the second Idaho TD was a bad ISU snap on a punt attempt.

until that last run at the end of the period, Idaho was in the megative yards other than the opening play of the game.....14-7 at the end of one....my honest thoughts were as long as it wasn't 24-0 at the end of the first quarter we'd be fine and in the game the whole way....let's see if I'm right? I'll be checking in throughout the game...

ISUSID

Shedd came in for Klovas after the personal foul penalty, and they have done a great job of pass protection so far...Vandy has shaken off the blocked punt, which Henry snapped it without Bird being ready, or Vandy for that matter....a turnover here would be good.

ISUSID

Latest posts

Back