• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

FIVE MINUTES TIL GAME TIME

you have got to be kidding me--block the field goal attempt?

There is no way we move up the Big Sky ranks this season!

This is frustrating. Both Sac State and EWU are battling bigger teams in Colorado and both are in dog fights with a chance to win. We are getting beat by a very poor IA team.

Update: Sac States loses to Colorado State on a last minute field goal, 23-20. Colorado about ready to tie the game against EWU with 3 minutes left.

2nd update: Colorado picks off a Matt Nichols pass and now leads EWU by 7 points with just over a minute left, too bad, I wanted a Big Sky upset against a Big 12 team.

I can not believe that we are this bad. We are getting our arse kicked by the worest 1A team in the nation--no the world! Did someone say we had the personnel needed to move to the next level--you have to be kidding!

Great idea from the AD, lets get our teeth kicked in by both BSU and Idaho to start the season.
Unfortunately, they don't care, the department will make more against Idaho than they will all year, regardless of attendance.

Somebody straighten me out, I'm looking around the Sky and I'm about to thrown in the towel.

5 rerceiver set is enough!!!! That is LAZY play calling. (Just try to get open guys.) Why did we go away from the run?????????????

First... There's a whole second half to play. A lot can happen during that time.

To get back into the game, Hill has to look off of Thompson. It doesn't appear that he's looking anywhere else. The passing game will open up the run game. Speaking of run game, where is the run game?

Oh will, let's not get too worked up yet. There's plenty of time left.

When does basketball start? The coache's and media's polls look like they will be correct; maybe even optimistic. Looks like a battle with Northern Colorado to stay out of the cellar.

yes, Idaho is putting their best db on Thompson, other people are open, check off Thompson and look elsewhere, this should be a 14-7 game, minus the blown coverage on the first play and the bad snap on the punt. Nonetheless, these miscues count.

The sky is falling. The sky is falling--sell the farm, fire the coaches and drop the program.

Special teams miscues are hurting the Bengals. Play selection starts out well but migrates to the five wide set to quickly.

The offense has went exclusively to the pass and abandoned the run. People want to carve up R. Hill--but there is nothing open deep and going five wide is the worst thing that ISU can do to try and spark this team. I do think Hill needs to throw the ball to someone other than ET, but the WR have dropped four balls as well. Idaho State needs to get back to the run--get some first downs and give the defense a chance.

The defense had some breakdowns--but they have four sacks as well.

I hold hope for improvements in the 2nd half and continued improvement over the next 2-3 weeks.

spazdog1 said:
To get back into the game, Hill has to look off of Thompson. It doesn't appear that he's looking anywhere else.

As musch as I would love to see some action at the QB position, I don't think ISU needs another season of musical chairs.

bengalcub said:
Play selection starts out well but migrates to the five wide set to quickly.

The offense has went exclusively to the pass and abandoned the run. and going five wide is the worst thing that ISU can do to try and spark this team. Idaho State needs to get back to the run--get some first downs and give the defense a chance.

The defense had some breakdowns--but they have four sacks as well.

I hold hope for improvements in the 2nd half and continued improvement over the next 2-3 weeks.
i still think we can win this game if we go back to what works. The 5 wide spread are plays of desperation and we don't need them now.

Don't fault Hill for last week and this week.

Hang on and don't call for his head, yet. Give him a few more weeks--the coaching staff needs to put R. Hill in a position to be successful.

I'm not advocating musical chairs. It seems that Hill's first look is Thompson. His second look is Thompson. That's all I saying. Maybe distributing the passes around a bit will work.

But again, where's the run game?

Regardless... Go Bengals. Play hard! Play to win!

He is locking on and he is doing it to a WR that is double covered. I just am not seeing anyone open--really I am not.

Latest posts

Back