• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Heartbreaking News...

votb

I was concerned about the appropriateness of placing this post on the Den...but I know there are some on here that would want to know the news.

During this past week, I have learned that two wonderful women that have been valiant supporters of Idaho State University for years and years have been diagnosed with terminal diseases. Many of you know Marta Link, who has been a long-time member of the Bengal Foundation (past president) with her husband Andy. I learned last night that from Andy that Marta has liver cancer, which is inoperable. She is in the west campus hospital at Portneuf Medical Center, but they're only allowing family to see her right now. For those of you that know Andy and Marta, I know he would appreciate any emotional support that could come his way.

The other bad news involves Dr. Greg Romriell's wife Leslie, who has a brain tumor. Doctors only give her six months or less. She has noticeably deterioriated over the past couple of months, and they didn't find out until this last week what was wrong with her. Surgeons say they could remove the tumor, but it would only give her another couple of months at best, and she would have to deal with all the pain and trauma of a surgery, so Greg and Leslie have decided to go the "no treatment" route, which is always an option in any case like this.

Like Marta and Andy, Greg and Leslie have raised and donated tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Bengal Foundation over the years. Greg has done tons of dental work for athletes over the years as well, often at no charge, or reduced charges.

My only goal in posting this is to hope that many more prayers can be offered on behalf of both wonderful women, and their husbands and families.

Thanks to all of you...

VOTB

Latest posts

Back