• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Here's the Official List

Skippy

http://isubengals.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/020310aaa.html

2010 Recruiting Class
Name Pos Ht Wt Cl Ex Hometown (Last Schools)
*Marcus Austin DL 6-1 289 Jr JC Ontario, CA (Chaffey College/Etiwanda HS)

Nick Beckman OL 6-5 270 Fr HS Boise, ID (Capital HS)

Demetrius Cowherd ATH 6-1 192 Fr HS Indianapolis, IN (Warren Central HS)

*David Frederickson OL 6-2 280 Fr HS Staten Island, NY (Poly Prep HS)

Setaleki Fuapau LB 6-1 240 Jr JC Sacramento, CA (Sierra College/Rio Linda HS)

Grayson Galloway QB 6-5 220 Jr JC Mill Valley, CA (Santa Rosa JC/Redwood HS)

*Basim Hudeen LB 5-11 230 Jr Tr Elizabeth, NJ (Hofstra University/Elizabeth HS)

Wes Howard FB 6-2 225 Fr HS Pocatello, ID (Pocatello HS)

Parker Kamps OL 6-2 250 Fr HS Boise, ID (Capital HS)

Kole Krosch LB 6-2 190 Fr HS Mackay, ID (Mackay HS)

*Justin Level QB 6-1 195 Fr HS Santa Maria, CA (Righetti HS)

*Ryan McElwain OL 6-5 260 Fr HS Eagle, ID (Eagle HS)

*Sean McElwain OL 6-5 260 Fr HS Eagle, ID (Eagle HS)

*Greg Melendez DB 6-1 204 Jr Tr Brooklyn, NY (Hofstra University/Canarsie HS)

Beaugh Meyer DL 6-1 245 Fr HS Boise, ID (Capital HS)

*Jordan Monga DL 6-2 265 Jr JC Henderson, NV (Fresno City College/Foothill HS)

Tavoy Moore RB 5-7 195 Jr JC Long Beach, CA (Cerritos College/Gehr HS)

*Jahmel Rover RB 5-8 205 Jr JC Rialto, CA (Chaffey College/Eisenhower HS)

*Elijah Ruhl OL 6-5 330 Jr JC Kent, WA (College of the Sequoias/Tahoma HS)

Riley Sessions QB 6-3 200 Fr HS Salmon, ID (Salmon HS)

Andrew M. Zamora TE 6-3 240 Jr JC Placentia, CA (Santa Ana JC/Valencia HS)
*currently enrolled

By State - Idaho 8, California 7, New York 2, Indiana 1, New Jersey 1, Nevada 1, Washington 1
By Position - Offense 13 (OL 6, QB 3, RB 2, TE 1, 1 FB), Defense 7 (DL 3, LB 3, DB 1), Athlete 1
By Class - Freshmen 11, Juniors 10

Eight out of the 21 from Idaho, with many more kids from Idaho offered.. You can say a lot about Zamberlin, but what you can't say is he doesn't recruit Idaho boys.. On paper, this class looks to be their best yet, and that isn't just me being optimistic. I'm pretty cynical when it comes to the Bengals right now..

tuffgong said:
Eight out of the 21 from Idaho, with many more kids from Idaho offered.. You can say a lot about Zamberlin, but what you can't say is he doesn't recruit Idaho boys.. On paper, this class looks to be their best yet, and that isn't just me being optimistic. I'm pretty cynical when it comes to the Bengals right now..

Agreed. Plus, don't forget a bunch of great recruits last year who haven't played yet. Looks like a great roster. With the right coaching and bit of luck, we may just take off this year.

This is all good and stuff but let me say something.... Every year for the past i don't know how many i get all excited around this time of year. I have always flapped my jaws to the naysayers and non-Bengal supporters about how this is the year,etc. I feel i have cried wolf one too many times and i will not do it again.

I am proud of the hard work that all the coaches have put in. I am proud of the kids that signed and are looking forward to a great University experience. I am proud of the coaches for getting "more Idaho".

This year i will take a different approach. I will wait and see. I will be cautiously optimistic. I don't get my hopes up anymore on ISU sports. I want all bite and no bark! I don't want any lip service. I want to see results! What is ISU football going to give us "The Fans" this year? We shall see....

Let me say again that i am proud of All our caoches and their hard work! I am proud of All our players and those that just signed. You are part of us now and we expect the very best out of you on and off the field. Good luck! GO BENGALS!

It appears that this is a very good class and we're certainly addressing a lot of our immediate needs. It's good to hear that there's several players coming back from their mormon missions, and of these I really like Stezon Bair -- who's brother, Brandon, has been a great player for the Oregon Ducks for the last few years. But what about the Wimpey brothers from Utah -- are they coming back this year or next year? They both made significant contributions their freshman years here.

I like the addition of Grayson Galloway at QB and I think he looks pretty good on film. And if he doesn't win the QB job this year, then he could next year after Hill graduates. Also I'm glad we signed Poky's Wes Howard, and am glad he came here because earlier this year he said he was leaning towards attending Weber. He's a very good athlete, although he didn't make the Idaho Statesman all-state teams. But then again there's been plenty of good athletes that have played in college that didn't make the Idaho all-state teams. The one athlete on Poky High's team who I think is very good who has a good shot at eventually playing at the next level is a sophomore running back by the name of Batt; does anybody else think that about him that's seen him play?

I'm excited for the three Capital High kids that have signed to play for us, as well as Riley Sessions from Salmon. I like the two JC running backs that we signed as well, and they should be able to help out immediately. It's really a shame that we couldn't keep Highland's Shelton Robinson home to play for us. But I think that when we start winning some games and start getting a winning tradition here then it will be easier to keep these kinds of athletes here. Right now Zamberlin's getting some better facilities to use at ISU, which is an advantage the previous coaches didn't have. And better facilities are always a nice recruiting tool to have. And I'm glad that Zamberlin made the staff changes where he did, because this needed to be done. I'll be glad if we can win at least three or four games this year, because this will show improvement from the previous years.

Latest posts

Back