• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts, upgrade to remove ads and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your BigSkyFans.com experience today!

Idaho

Chex

Active member
Well, probably another last second finish. Idaho coming off the big win vs the Bobcats. Weber State pulled off a big win on the road.

I am going to swing back to picking the Wildcats 42-38. I think UC Davis and Montana State are no longer considered for sure losses. Every game is on the table.
 
It does seem like we are getting a little better each week. Let's hope that continues. Our D did get a step better at CP. A long way to go, but showing signs of improvement.
 
I love that the team is continuing to improve. Big difference from Mickeys teams that I felt got sloppier and worse as the season went on. Need this win before a tough 4 game stretch.

38-33 Wildcats
 

Latest posts

Back
Top