• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

...ISU 2014 Spring football news, rumors,etc

I was at yesterday's practice, and looks like things are going well. Arias and Delacenserie both took a lot of reps. From what I hear, we'll be looking for a drop-down split end and a couple of DBs. I was hoping we'd get a drop-down running back, but looks like we'll just make do with what we've got. Apparently, it was Chad Hansen's parents that were pushing him to transfer to a 1-A school. And many times when a player transfers up then he already has a good idea where he's going to go. But in Chad's case he just left the program not knowing where he'll end up and even if there would be any interest from any 1-A school. I was looking for former Borah High standout Kevin Shepherd on the field, who's an acquaintance. But I didn't see him. I got a chance to see the new weight room.

Looks like Arron Prier will get a chance at playing WR. That is good news for him as a senior as he was a backup RB last season. I look for Arron to have a good year as he is a good athlete that can play multiple positions.

Are the WR's experienced enough to have a productive season? Kramer must think so as he did not sign an experienced JUCO WR or obtain an experienced step down WR as of today. We are still considered a passing team until the running game shows it can control the clock, gain positive yardage, and pick up first downs.

The first scrimmage did not show much of an offense against the defense. The inability of the offense to pick up first downs on first and second plays and only scoring one touchdown at the end of the scrimmage is a concern going into fall camp to prepare for a more competitive schedule in the Big Sky.

We will have to see how the second scrimmage goes today.

The ISU coaches were in contact with coaches from Nevada-Reno concerning a split end who wanted to transfer somewhere for more playing time. But it looks like the kid's all set in transferring to Sac State, so I'm sure they're still looking for someone. But we may not know who we're going to get, or if we're even going to find someone, until after spring ball.

boisebengal - Sac State is going heavy with JUCO's and Step Down players for the 2014 season. Sac State currently has 5 JUCO's and 3 step down players already signed. If the WR from Nevada-Reno signs with Sac State than they will have 5 JUCO's and 4 step down players signed going into the 2014 season.

Latest posts

Back