• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU/Air Force

Bengal Roar

It's Football time............. We decided this morning to head over to Colorado this weekend. Anyone else going? I am pumped for the season to start.

I'll be going over there as well, I'll be with a friend of mine who lives in Denver. I got $40 tickets for the game on eBay for just $30. I do believe that there will be an ISU tailgate party beforehand, so you may wish to go to that.

38-7 Airforce according to a couple of reports. I think our offense is better than 7 points eventhough Rodrick Rumble will not be playing. I hope our offense shows up against the Airforce.

What is wrong with Rumble? I didn't see anything in the paper except his being held out of scrimmages for "precautionary reasons.". Nothing serious I hope.

Glad to see some chatter! Was wondering where everyone was!! I hope we have a great game no matter what the score ends up being. Darn about Rodrick, I had forgotten about that! How many, and who are out with injuries? Cutler is out this week I think, concussion at the last scrimmage. Not sure of anyone else, maybe a freshman o-line man. I dont know who anyone is yet. Those of you going to the game, keep us losers that cant go up- dated!! GO BENGALS!!! :thumb:

i can't find a line for the game - most of the sites i check list the game as 'bets off'

anyone with anything else?

2x in the red zone, ZERO points.. 3rd & 1 and we go 2 straight plays in shotgun?? WTF? Why do we habitually Shiz the bed, and make novice mistakes that any armchair QB could manage? BTW, Brendon Garcia sucks, has sucked, and will continue to suck.

Air Force up 28-0 and out gaining ISU 403-155.

Yet, I'm surprisingly upbeat. Here's what I like: we might have a run game, Xavier Finney at RB could be a stud; ISU has some stops, Air Force is only 2-7 on 3rd down conversions and has needed 4 downs 3 times; the passing game is fine, even without Rumble; ultimately, ISU has had opportunities, 28-10 would look a lot better.

Cheers, Bio

orange51 said:
The Deffence is SHIT. Going to be a long season.

Pfft... Air Force is a bad matchup for FCS.

TD Idaho State!

First offensive TD for a football team from Idaho in the new year. :lol:

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! :roll:

This is year TWO (2) of a major rebuilding job. I'm really liking what I'm seeing, especially with the offense.

Last year, Air Force averaged 35 points a game. They scored 26 againt Boise. They scored 63 points against FCS team Tennessee State, who finished 5-6. They scored 37 points against South Dakota, who finished 6-5 AND beat Eastern Washington. Two years ago, they scored 65 points against FCS team Northwestern State, who also finished 5-6.

Next week should be a fun game. See you there! :thumb:

Up for the challenge, that's completely ridiculous. That's just asinine. You can't compare Air Force's rushing attack to the rest of the teams in this league, not when the Falcons have the best rushing attack in the nation in FBS. The triple option is too difficult for most teams to try to stop. You may as well just take this game and throw it out the window, except I think it was a good learning experience for our defense, and I'm impressed by how ISU was able to move the ball and put up some points. I think Xavier Finney is the real deal and will have a bright future here. Roar, I was down in the ISU section at halftime, but didn't see anyone I knew, and I certainly wouldn't have known what you look like. We were near the 45 yard line.

boisebengal,

please do not criticize 'up for the challenge' - he takes offense easily; tries desperately to make sense out of nonsense, and might even cry (i think he's french)

Latest posts

Back