• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU vs. Boise State

I guarantee I’m a friend. Maybe I’m getting sea nil in my old age, but when I read (which I feel ISU is being attacked I will say my piece. When we have our first game I will have to get to know you all. You can’t miss me, I’m a big overweight black guy, 6’6” 335 60 years old, and can still bring it (I feel).
I’m a real protective fan. I just felt we were being attacked. A doormat you might say. I’m not used to that. ISU WILL NOT BE as long as I’m here. Sorry if I misrepresented myself. Just don’t talk bad about ISU, or not till I leave. Especially in the stands. I promise you I can still hold my own.

I was asked what D.M stood for. At Texas AM I played D-end and my nick name was
Da-Man. Bring back old times. Or in short DM

“Be the Best”

DM: I admire your enthusiasm for the Bengals. My post had good intentions behind it and believe me, I totally support the Bengals. I was just a little thrown off by you thinking I was a BSU fan. That was a first for me. Let's hope for the best in Boise, no matter what happens in that game, I am confident the Bengals will be competitive this year. I really like and respect Coach Z. All the best to you and keep up your good spirit toward the Bengals (and at 6'6", 335, you could squash me like a bug). Maybe, I will run into you at a game. :) Spud Bowl

Ty Spud, i got the first round of beer at the first home game. Cause you couldn't afford my thirst....

"Stay the Best spud"

Hey i got to get my 2 bits in. I am sure we all want the same outcome and we deserve it. I will never say we are going to lose before a game. It is the Attitude thing that i think DM and others and (me) are saying or trying to bring out in the posts. If yu think you are going to lose or think we wont have a chance then we won't. Why play? I don't think people are predicting or saying that we are going into Boise St. and we will have our way with them. The confidence and heart and willingness to be winners and preperation is the key. We will not let down or give up because we play a 1-A opponent. Fight until the end.They are humans and they have off and on days too. We got everything to gain. Did i think we would beat Kentucky-UNLV-Oregon St? Yes i did and we got throttled pretty good by some and others we hung with them. This winning attitude must show its head with fans and players and coaches alike. If we think mediocrity we are mediocrity.If we think winners we are winners. That is why Montans pulls it out most years is because they think like winners. How many times have i seen ISU players try to get fans pumped and out of their seats and they just sit there like a bump on a log. I say it is part fans fault. We are finally getting out of this pot of sludge that we have been trapped in for the last 20 years and it feels good. Tailgating is bigger and better. Lets paint this town orange and when game days come lets stand behind our players and coaches. I see a very bright future. Lets keep it up! Go Bengals!

I agree with having that attitude.
With EVERY game you must prepare with the expectations that you CAN and WILL win every game, no matter who the opponent.

I am seeing it with our team. With the new coaching staff comes new instruction and new approaches and even a different kind of recruit than in the past.
I will just take a bit for all of it to come into full affect.

We the fans just need to do our part to support the Bengals.
Let's work to fill up The Holt for our home games.
And keep the positive attitude flowing, it trickles down believe me.

D.M. check your private message box please.

I like how D.M. is a protective fan. That's awesome, we DEFINITELY need more of those. Keep it up D.M.! I look forward to seeing you this year!!!

Latest posts

Back