• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU vs UC Davis

BengalSapper

Time to start talking about ISU vs UC Davis. I think that this is the key to ISU season. If ISU can win this game ISU will have the momentum needed to beat UND and continue there season with success. I watched the UCD vs PSU game and was not impressed with UCD. IF ISU can take care of the ball limit turnovers and pay attention to detail they should get the W.

ISU 24- UCD 10

Anyone going to the game?

BengalSapper said:
Time to start talking about ISU vs UC Davis. I think that this is the key to ISU season. If ISU can win this game ISU will have the momentum needed to beat UND and continue there season with success. I watched the UCD vs PSU game and was not impressed with UCD. IF ISU can take care of the ball limit tern overs and pay attention to detail they should get the W.

ISU 24- UCD 10

Anyone going to the game?

HMMM........ I agree with you, finally. Get that monkey off the back of not winning a road game in 6 to 7 years would be great.

When you watched, did you use vipbox?

Howdy fellas. Weather here in Davis should be awesome for our Oktorfest pre game just north of aggie stadium. I hope some of you make your way out here for an evening of football.

Ags have been in a transition with a new coach and play scheme. As you can imagine, the Aggie Faithful are not real happy with an 0-4 start to the season. Regardless of last weeks score, our defense is playing well. PSU had the same number of first downs we had. The issue was some big runs in the second half that broke our back. Our offense just has not been clicking enough to give our defense a rest, and put some points on the board. The Bengals are likely the softest game we have left on our schedule, so we really need to squeeze out a win against you guys. If you come out to the game, tailgating starts at 2pm north of the stadium. Stop by the Aggiesportstalk.com tailgate and talk football!

agalum said:
The Bengals are likely the softest game we have left on our schedule, so we really need to squeeze out a win against you guys.

Ditto... both teams need this game.

For ISU, this is the best opportunity for a road win, something that hasn't happened in a very long time.

Latest posts

Back