• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU-Washington Game Time Set

PBP

Game will kick off at 1PM Pocatello time on September 21st. Game will be televised on the Pac-12 network in case any of you get that channel.

PBP

I've got DirecTV, but unfortunately they don't carry the Pac-12 network because the Pac-12 wants too much money for them to carry it. And DirecTV would have to raise their rates considerably if they did. So I'll probably call around to Buster's, Hooter's, Beef O'Brady's and some of the other places around town to see if they'll have it and let you know. And if Cub or some of the other Boise folks want to meet me there for the game then that's fine.

boisebengal said:
I've got DirecTV, but unfortunately they don't carry the Pac-12 network because the Pac-12 wants too much money for them to carry it. And DirecTV would have to raise their rates considerably if they did. So I'll probably call around to Buster's, Hooter's, Beef O'Brady's and some of the other places around town to see if they'll have it and let you know. And if Cub or some of the other Boise folks want to meet me there for the game then that's fine.

Me too. I'd be pissed if I wasn't going to the game.

I'll be going to the game but for my friends back at home what channel will the game be on? What local bars will be carrying the game? Will it be in HD?

BengalsPotato74 said:
I'll be going to the game but for my friends back at home what channel will the game be on? What local bars will be carrying the game? Will it be in HD?

Keep going down the checklist, but nobody is taking the bait.

BengalsPotato74 said:
What "bait"? I don't get what you are talking about.

You need a little more time to become a better troll.

Don't worry, you are "young".

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/2735/idaho-state-message-boards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For you Boise area folks I found out which sports bar will be carrying the game. Big Al's in Meridian on Eagle Rd. has the Pac-12 network and will be showing the game, so I'll be there with my ISU gear on. They've got pretty decent food there and quite a few TVs. So be there or be square! I wish that DirecTV carried this network, but I'm not sure if they ever will. But concerning the ISU-Washington game, if the score's way too lopsided at halftime then I may just leave then.

boisebengal said:
For you Boise area folks I found out which sports bar will be carrying the game. Big Al's in Meridian on Eagle Rd. has the Pac-12 network and will be showing the game, so I'll be there with my ISU gear on. They've got pretty decent food there and quite a few TVs. I wish that DirecTV carried this network, but I'm not sure if they ever will. But concerning the ISU-Washington game, if the score's way too lopsided at halftime then I may just leave then.

Thanks for the insight! I'll let my friends and family know that!

Latest posts

Back