• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU-Weber Post Game

Hill was slated to start against Oklahoma until he was injured as he still was last week. As far as I know he is still injured. Could you do a little better, my five year old is more of a challenge in a debate.

Out of respect for the student athletes at ISU I will not degrade them. However I could give you many statistics that prove otherwise. I think you can do better than a 5 year old comment :lol:

PASSING GP Effic Cmp-Att-Int Pct Yds TD Lng Avg/G
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyle Blum 3 74.19 33-75-5 44.0 310 2 40 103.3
Russel Hill 1 66.88 6-10-1 60.0 32 0 22 32.0
Total.......... 3 73.33 39-85-6 45.9 342 2 40 114.0
Opponents...... 3 156.29 63-96-1 65.6 785 7 51 261.7

Russel Hill 10 119.96 252-408-15 61.8 2634 14 71 263.4
Kyle Blum 7 109.41 44-98-4 44.9 730 3 59 104.3

Russel Hill 11 128.83 176-300-15 58.7 2313 14 81 210.3
Luke Butler 5 89.78 45-85-4 52.9 468 0 46 93.6
Kyle Blum 1 0.00 0-1-0 0.0 0 0 0 0.0

Hill at Oregon State as a freshman:
Oregon State.......... 38 23 4 60.5 295 1 47 2-11 113.37
Hill at Boise as a Soph.
Boise State........... 22 15 0 68.2 74 0 14 4-44 96.44

Hill at Arizona State as a Junior:
Arizona State......... 10 6 1 60.0 32 0 22 1-9 66.88

Blum at Arizona as a Junior:
Arizona State......... 10 3 3 30.0 10 0 8 1-10 -21.60

Which stat shows Blum as better.

let u know - you claimed to have statistics proving the superiority of one player over another - apparently you do not. so you either just made it all up or you're just full of sh**

By that same measuring stick--Kyle Blum 1-10 in GP..not to mention getting drilled by a D-II and piloting the team to its most devastating defeat in recent memory.

ENOUGH SAID.

Sorry I did not respond, but it was the weakest argument I have ever seen. I really over estimated Letuknows debating skills. My five year old would destroy him with his best line; "You suck". Then he would take cucumbers off his plate. Oh! Sorry thats Tater he takes cucumbers from.

I will admit Blum played terrible, but not as bad as out O Line! blackfoot and cub or should we just call you bengalfoot since your the same person. hill is not the answer. did he lead us to a big sky win last year? NO! did blum? YES! Are either of them the answer? I dont know, but your obsession of a QB who has no arm is actually quite scarey since you claim your not related. blackfoot you really need to come up with something better than the 5 year old thing

Blackfoot is my alter ego and I am the one that is related to Hill. :roll:

Russel is my son---GIVE ME BACK MY SON!

Still weak, Cub lives in Boise, I live in Chubbuck. I'm old he is young, but other than that we are the same person. Oh, I'm also a better athlete and have a full head of hair. Did you watch the game last night? Centrals QB had trouble throwing the ball thirty yards, what he did was move the team by throwing accurate passes to the open man. He was the better QB playing last night with less arm strength than any QB on our team. You state Blum did not play well last night. Do you realize he had his best ever performance statistically, it's his mental weakness and mistakes that kill you not his ability. As I have alway said, if all you can do is throw the ball along ways, you are not a QB. When you find a better QB on our present team I will concede, as of now Hill is clearly the better QB because he knows the offense and the game. In addition, because he can recognize that the safety on the line means blitz and makes allowances for it. That has nothing to do with friendships or being related. It comes from watching players perform objectably, recognizing poor play as compared to good play. To be honest Hill probley believes I don't like him because I make it a point to never talk to him or Blum. While I do know and talk to some player, Hill and Blum are not in that group. Any statement I have made on any players game is based upon my observations of practice.

let u know - you stated the following: 'Out of respect for the student athletes at ISU I will not degrade them' - and yet there you go badmouthing the o line

while you are proving yourself to be full of sh** - could you at least be consistent?

You know what spartan I was wrong by ripping on the offensive line. I apologize to any family members, friends, or players who may have read what I posted.

Latest posts

Back