• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Kelvin Krosch not even getting reps? Personal Vendetta?

Fact is I AM A BENGAL FAN and I do believe that the players that stuck with the program do deserve some respect from ISU Boosters. That includes EVERY PLAYER _THAT INCLUDES WALK-ONS AND SCHOLLY PLAYERS) THAT STUCK WITH THE PROGRAM BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN A VERY DIFFICULT RIDE!

So let me get this straight. Krosch should play over others because he has been here since 2007? I dont care of the kid is a freshman or a returning senior who has started since he got here. I want the best players on the field! Can you say the same tigerblood? I also hate to tell you NOBODY believes that you arent affiliated with the krosch family one way or another.

I also want the best players on the field that is why I started this thread. I had read an article about Kramer when he started at Montana State and it said 11 seniors quit that first year. After watching a few practices at ISU I was wondering why they had quit and hoping our Bengals that had played the previous years could stick it out. Letuknow, I already told you I am Kelvin's great-great grandma Flo from Tillamazoo...You can't get anymore affiliated than that...can you?

Well FLO you arent helping Kelvin! If kelvin isnt the best do you want him to play? I have a feeling once Kelvin is gone tigerblood will also be gone.

Couple of thoughts...

Tuff is not a part of the ISU administration.

Kelvin is a good kid who does not deserve this negative attention.

Family and friends that post on this board under multiple accounts from the same IP address not doing any good service to a player or coach.

Please don't PM me or e-mail me because you are pissed because your kid is not starting this season and yell "FIRE, FIRE, FIRE"...

My commitment comment was not implicating Kelvin in any way shape or form. Commitment can mean a number of things, specifics that I will not go into because I like the kid. These specifics may or may not include in no specific order...academics, health, workout participation or talent level.

...and now back to your regular scheduled program...

I don't have a kid playing (not old enough) and don't worry I would never email you. If I have something to say I will say it right here.

tigerblood said:
I don't have a kid playing (not old enough) and don't worry I would never email you. If I have something to say I will say it right here.

Not referring to you on that one...

...but I will say that the trail that you are leaving is pretty hideous. And the agenda is apparent.

Are you wanting a fair shake or for certain players to play? Do you want the BEST players on the field? Or do you think someone deserves to play because they were on the team the past 4 years?

Kelvin is a Bengal. Lets support him the best we know how. I think this issue has been hashed to death. Lets move on............

Latest posts

Back