• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Kramer Out??

demian said:
Tacoma5 said:
Sounds like the team had a very energized practice today with Phen and everyone in good spirits. So great to hear.

On a side note, there's another change ranks, but I'm not 100% positive so don't want to say anything. I'm sure we'll hear soon enough.

Lol tacoma5 I heard about this additional change today that you referenced. I simply laughed when I heard about this most bizarre newest development today. Unreal. Lol again like I said I can only laugh when I think about it even now how
strange this newest change is. Oh well onward and upward.

Ok I will update this bizarre coaching twist that Tacoma5 & I were referring to last week. Obviously it has to do with short term Idaho state WR coach Pat McCann. Obviously everyone knows by now he accepted an assistant coaching position at a different school. Since it is now officially listed and photographed on coach McCann twitter page I will share it. He is now the wide receivers coach at Northern Iowa university (replacing our new ISU head coach as Northerm Iowa WR coach). Good for our players persevering through these last couple weeks. They have demonstrated there mettle as football players

Tacoma5 said:
up for the challenge said:
Braeden Clayson has left the coaching staff as well? He was the Chief of Staff.

I had noticed that as well. Not sure what happened with him.

Who will replace him? He takes care of breaking down film for the coaches and takes care of transportation, and hotel arrangements and sets up communications before the game. That is a big job and not an easy one. Probably under paid position so left the program for better opportunities.

...."up for".....my guess is Tyson Munns replaced him...since Tyson Munns is now listed as "Chief of Staff" on the coaches roster.......the SAME title Braeden Clayson had ......who would be your guess ?....... :coffee:

clawsout said:
...."up for".....my guess is Tyson Munns replaced him...since Tyson Munns is now listed as "Chief of Staff" on the coaches roster.......the SAME title Braeden Clayson had ......who would be your guess ?....... :coffee:

It's good to see some life in the old message board -- the snark has returned. -:)

...Thanks Skippy....I was afraid that this board was so far gone that no one would notice......perhaps...just like spring ball.... there is hope after all..... :thumb:

We have to give Coach Phenicie at least 3 to 5 years to get a Championship. The players on the team are not his recruits so he will need years of recruiting to get the players he wants into his program that can get ISU that Championship Ring. Not to say he cannot win more games than Kramer with the current players on his team but It is unlikely to win a Championship in 3 years without recruiting and signing the players he wants. First thing first, win games and he will get the players he wants to sign.

Latest posts

Back