• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Let's talk on Defense

Spartan, Clawsout, Sasquatch--without a doubt some of the funniest, truthful and useful posts that I have read in quite awhile. High five emoji if I knew where to find it.

nooooo...
we should beat this into the ground until the entire board stops posting cuz one ass hat won't stop or change the tune.... (at least he still changes posters when he gets butt hurt)

maybe there's some way you can bring up kramer ... or drop downs.. or some other insignificant bullshit you just won't or can't let go of.....

seriously... wtf is wrong with you..?

spartan said:
nooooo...
we should beat this into the ground until the entire board stops posting cuz one ass hat won't stop or change the tune.... (at least he still changes posters when he gets butt hurt)

maybe there's some way you can bring up kramer ... or drop downs.. or some other insignificant bullshit you just won't or can't let go of.....

seriously... wtf is wrong with you..?

Some people are just sensitive or the emotional type. Cheerleader type. They go bananas if they do like what you say.

I have never seen Wulfz post before either until now.....must be his first post.....BUT he said "more" with his first post.....then some people have with their 1702 posts......Amazing......

otis campbell said:
I prefer to take the high road. I could counter-attack, but why get into a bitch slapping contest? Just my humble opinion.

did someone say humble? That "B" me.

PBP said:
If you don't have a defensive secondary that can cover and contain wide open / pass happy offenses in the Big Sky you are going to have major, serious defensive issues.

It's really as simple as that folks.

It's not coaches, adjustments or any of that stuff. That plays a very, very small part in things. It's having the talent on the field that can consistently beat an opponent.

Great players make great coaches.

PBP

Agree but you can't give the QB 10 s to throw the ball either. Pressure, pressure, pressure.

clawsout said:
I have never seen Wulfz post before either until now.....must be his first post.....BUT he said "more" with his first post.....then some people have with their 1698 posts......Amazing......

Are you talking about yourself? :rofl:

spartan said:
a quote from you......
'Folks. time to end this topic.'

seriously... wtf is wrong with you?

So why do you and other knuckleheads keep posting BS after I said time to end this topic? Seriously... Are you a knucklehead or what?

every time i think you cannot possibly be as mind-blowingly f’ing ignorant/stupid as you appear to be from your postings….. you step up and prove you really are that mind-blowingly f’ing ignorant/stupid….

seriously… wtf is wrong with you?

spartan said:
every time i think you cannot possibly be as mind-blowingly f’ing ignorant/stupid as you appear to be from your postings….. you step up and prove you really are that mind-blowingly f’ing ignorant/stupid….

seriously… wtf is wrong with you?

Another knucklehead comment. Hey, why not make more knucklehead comments on Let's talk on Knuckleheads to keep it going

I am optimistic that the defense is gonna improve, spending the off season in the weight room can't hurt. The program was in such a mess when Kramer took over that everything needed fixing, on and off the field. Can't fix everything at once.

Wulfz said:
I am optimistic that the defense is gonna improve, spending the off season in the weight room can't hurt. The program was in such a mess when Kramer took over that everything needed fixing, on and off the field. Can't fix everything at once.

like Zamberlin... Kramer could not win.. AD Tingey hired coach Phen to win games. I like our offense but the defense has not been so good in the past. We will see.

It's almost as if you come on here just to talk shit and ruffle feathers --- Sasquatch

I was told at a booster meeting a few years back that it would have been easier to cancel the football program and start from scratch than it was to fix it.

I think your boosters are right, and I have been saying so for a long time. The success, or failures, are Kramer's, not Phenicie's. Maybe by the 2019 or 2020 season, Phenicie can claim credit, or culpability in what transpires between now and then. Love him or hate him, this is Kramer's kreation.

Latest posts

Back