• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

NAU

Poctato, I know very well that people are allowed mistakes. Hell, I've admitted to plenty before, and I've learned a lot since first starting my days here at ISU back in 2006. And people typically misunderstand of what I'm trying to get across so I can understand what you're getting at there, tigersmilk. I also remember my first interview with the press on being a Superfan. The adrenaline was running (it was the 2nd half of a basketball game against Montana, back when I had a full beard and Triple A was running the offense) so I stumbled and probably came across as a crazy, inarticulate freak (an image that dogs me to this day, I'm sure). OK, so I'll give him a pass on that. It still drives me nuts that they were doing that in the CWU game. Some mistakes are cool but those type of mistakes show a lack of a killer instinct that is, well, disturbing.

And what the hell kind of talk is that? Wide receivers need to play just as hard as the line, and it shows in their blocking; they touch the DB and back off. I have yet to see a WR deliver a solid block on the other team. I don't care if this is the 21st century, I expect the WR's and O-line to be FOOTBALL PLAYERS!!! That means BLOCKING ON RUNS! That means MAXIMUM EFFORT ON EVERY PLAY! If you're not involved in a play, GET INVOLVED! Shit, Terry Glenn would race downfield when Eddie George made a break for it and would do his damndest to block so Eddie could pick up a few extra yards, because extra yards benefits the team. A strange concept but hey, it works.

Super, I agree with you on wide outs blocking. However, how did I get into the mix on the mistake question? Some other trouble maker is guilty. Not me!

WHOOPS, another mistake, feels like my first marriage. It's easy to confuse us tator. I'm tall, look good for my age, and your slow, fat and non-athletic. Damn, another mistake thats me that is slow, fat, and non-athletic.

I just noticed the ISU vs. NAU game will be broadcast on channel 9411 on Dish Network at 4pm.

Go Bengals!

ISU will have to correct their turnovers and keep the ISU defense off the field as NAU has an explosive offense. With that said, it really is up to the ISU offense to run and pass the ball effectively to even have a chance in winning against NAU. The Bengals will have to start their recruiting process early to obtain great players so they can win next year. This year is about learning from their mistakes and getting ready for next year as this season has not gone well for the Bengals.

Latest posts

Back