• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Recruit List.

bengalcub

Here are the commitments that have been reported so far:

Transfers---(3)
Basim Hudeen, 5-10, 228, LB, Transfer, Hofstra (Currently Enrolled)
Gregory Melendez, 6-1, 207, DB/OLB, Transfer, Hofstra (Currently Enrolled)
Dave Frederickson, 6-3, 280, OL, Transfer, Hofstra (Currently Enrolled)

JC Transfers---(7)
Marcus Austin, 6-1, 295, DT Chaffey JC (Currently Enrolled)
Grayson Galloway, 6-5, QB, 225 Santa Rosa (Fall)
Jordan Monga, 6-3, 290, DT, Fresno City JC (Currently Enrolled)
Tavoy Moore, 5-9, 195, WR/RB/KRT, Cerritos JC (Fall)
Elijah Ruhl, 6-5, 335, C, College of the Sequoias (Currently Enrolled)
Jahmel Rover, 5-10, 215, RB, Chaffey JC (Currently Enrolled)
Graylon Sanders, 6-0, 190, DB, Diablo Valley CC

Freshman---(9)
Nick Beckman, 6-4, 265, OL, Boise, ID Capital HS
Damon Ogburn, 5-11, 180, WR/DB, San Bernardino, CA
Demetrius Cowherd, 6-2/195, DB, Indianapolis, IN
Justin Level, 6-1, 195, Santa Maria, CA (Currently Enrolled 09 commit)
Parker Kamps, 6-2, 260, OL Boise, ID Capital HS
Kole Krosch, 6-2, 188, S/LB, Mackay Mackay HS
Ryan McElwain, 6-5, 230, OL/DL, Eagle, ID Eagle HS (Currently Enrolled 09 commit)
Sean McElwain, 6-5, 230, OL/DL, Eagle, ID Eagle HS (Currently Enrolled 09 commit)
Riley Sessions, 6-4, 200, QB, Salmon, ID Salmon HS

Total Commits to date: 19
7 JC's
3 Transfers (in essence 2 more JC's but PROVEN talent from Hofstra)
9 Freshman (3 from 2009 Class that Greyshirted)
6 from Idaho

bengalcub said:
Here are the commitments that have been reported so far:

Tim Wilkinson, 5-11, 280, DT, Las Vegas
Basim Hudeen, 5-10, 228, LB, Transfer, Hofstra
Tavoy Moore, 5-9, 195, WR/KRT, Cerritos JC
Elijah Ruhl, 6-5, 335, C, College of the Sequoias
Kole Krosch, 6-2, 188, S/LB, Mackay
Riley Sessions, 6-4, 200, QB, Salmon
Jordan Monga, 6-3, 290, DT, Fresno City JC
Jahmel Rover, 5-10, 215, RB, Chaffey JC

Nice! Surprised there are no WA players on there though. I know a few were targeted.

I expect that a handful of players will come from the state of Washington. Probably 2-3 from the same HS.

We have eight committed according to our list. As Skippy has already stated, I don't think we have more than 13 or 14 scholorships to give. There will be some attrition, there always is. But right now I'm seeing a small class.

I am guessing that Zamberlin will sign at least 15-20 kids. I'll bet some of the FR Greyshirt and a few more will fall off before or after spring ball. My official guess 18.

found this video of Jamal (#2) on maxpreps. Looks pretty decent the few times he pops up in the video minus the whole fumble situation. Good punt returner. nice get coaches, keep it up!

Hopefully this link gets you to the video:

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/videos.aspx?schoolid=d2b6f54f-01fb-4a08-97af-81edacfd2956&ssid=f11d21e3-d9ab-4c9b-974b-ff4fcfed5c76&videoid=12BA4B86-2296-417C-9B44-CCA3FD362DA3

Thanks for all the updating fellas. I got one question and we will see i guess come game time scenarios. How is the "speed" of these new recruits? That has been a concern for me in the past few years. It seems the competition has been a few steps ahead of us on the field. We need more speed period. I hope we will be surprised come signing day.

Jahmel Rover in my opinion has Ken Cornist speed--maybe better.

Tavoy Moore has been called the fastest kid in the JUCO ranks by some. I would bet that he will be one of the fastest kids, if not the fastest on the team. He looks like a player that compares to Emery Beckles, but faster end to end.

I would say that the addition of both of these kids equal a "big-time" upgrade in speed to the program.

Been hearing that ISU did indeed get a commitment from a Hofstra Safety--already in Pocatello. I'll search for more confirmation and update.

I think it may be Gregory Melendez 6-1/207, OLB/S, JR transfer Hofstra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBZjxriGWIA

If this is the kid, pencil both Hofstra transfers in as starters or major contributors for the Bengals. Two good looking kids with around 80 tackles as SOPHS for the Pride.

Nice find, Sniper.

I just checked the directory last night and did not see him. That is enough for me to call it official.

Judging from the ISU website and the recruiting update...ISU is looking to get a two more LB's, a CB and a slot WR.

So, I would say that they are about wrapped up--with those positions being the major final goals.

Interesting Sniper, Blackfoot and I were just talking about this kid the other day. He is very good and a great tackler.

I don't know if he has even tripped...but I really would like to see ISU get him.

Latest posts

Back